Itemize Books Supposing See Me
| Edition Language: | English |
Adrienne Thompson
ebook | Pages: 216 pages Rating: 4.39 | 132 Users | 30 Reviews

Define Based On Books See Me
| Title | : | See Me |
| Author | : | Adrienne Thompson |
| Book Format | : | ebook |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 216 pages |
| Published | : | Expected publication: October 25th 20121 by Pink Cashmere Publishing Co. (first published November 23rd 2012) |
| Categories | : | Cultural. African American. Health. Mental Health |
Ilustration In Favor Of Books See Me
This is the first time I've read a book by this author, and I read it at the recommendation of someone who has given me some bum book advice in the past . . . but was I in for a surprise!
See Me was well-written, well-paced, very visual, and has intriguing plot twists. It was one of the most original stories that I've read in a very long time, and I think it's a shame that more people don't know about it.
The protagonist is Olivia Moy, a middle-aged widow whose late husband was a world-renowned writer with a cult following that continues to worship him. When she is approached by a university dean -- a colleague and friend of her grown son -- to assist in a biography of her husband, she struggles on how much should she divulge.
Does she protect the public image and legacy of the late husband? Or does she finally open up and let the world gleam insight into his darker side -- and in doing so rid herself of the demons that have haunted her?
I beseech you to read this book, and then spread the word. This book worthy of much acclaim and attention than it has so far received.
Rating Based On Books See Me
Ratings: 4.39 From 132 Users | 30 ReviewsCrit Based On Books See Me
Dark & LightThis was an excellent story about finding healing, peace, and light in the midst of the darkness. The main character plagued with mental health issues in those she loves and within herself, struggles to crawl out of the darkness into the light where her healing resides. She's only able to do this with the love of a good man.This is the first time I've read a book by this author, and I read it at the recommendation of someone who has given me some bum book advice in the past . . . but was I in for a surprise!See Me was well-written, well-paced, very visual, and has intriguing plot twists. It was one of the most original stories that I've read in a very long time, and I think it's a shame that more people don't know about it. The protagonist is Olivia Moy, a middle-aged widow whose late husband was a world-renowned
Sometimes Love's Just Not EnoughAdrienne Thompsons See Me is the story of David and Olivia Moy. David is a famous author. Olivia is a girl who fell in love and did not realize the price of loving someone who had so many demons. All I can say for this one is wow! This book grabbed me from the beginning and held me captive until the last page. I read it in less than 3 hours. To say it was an emotional roller coaster is an understatement. I felt like I was right there in the story watching as

WOWAbuse is such a powerful force but GOD. God's grace and mercy can heal anything brought on by abuse. Great story!
See Me by Adrienne Thompson!!!! Wow..David Moy was a brilliant young man that was abused during his childhood. David was an excellent writer. David put his wife Olivia through some trying time..The strength of a woman..Highly recommended.
This book is about abuse: sexual, mental, and physical abuse from childhood to an adult. The famed writer David Moy suffered from mental illness because of the sexual abuse he endured from his stepmom. He then inflicted these acts upon his wife, Olivia and son, Jason. It is very well written. The characters are well fleshed out and believable.This is my first book by the author Adrienne Thompson and won't be my last. I would recommend it to others. I gave this book a 4**** rating.
WOW, I do not want to give the plot away. I decided to read this book based on a couple of paragraphs the writer provided, I did not read any reviews in advance and therefore had no idea where this plot was going to go. The book was an easy difficult read. Easy to flow from page to page with no desire to pause, read in two hours. The difficult part was the revealing of secrets. The secrets are horrible. It is unlike any book I've ever read and if you read Adrienne Thompson's books before then


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.