Gabriel's Rapture (Gabriel's Inferno #2) 
A very good book in my opinion , and I believe that my review says everything! A pleasure reading this book!Recenzia mea completa o găsiți aici:https://justreadingmybooks.wordpress....
Intense, heart-breaking and emotional. Their love, compassion and trust is something people dream of achieving in life. This is a story that will forever be close to my heart.

" Love is not loveWhich alters when it alteration finds,Or bends with the remover to remove.O no, it is an ever-fixed markThat looks on tempests and is never shaken;It is the star to every wand'ring bark,Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken."(Sonnet 116)- William Shakespeare, Shakespeare's Sonnets I am truly devoted to this series and to Sylvain's penmanship. God, you can feel how dedicated he was in every aspect of this book, from the plot, to the characters and other details
Buddy read with MaruGave up at the 30% mark. Review for books 1 and 2.The 2*(actually 1.5*) are for the hotness on Gabriel(I am very shallow) and for the movie referencesRant starts here:I can't keep reading this book, it's nicely written(just not for me) and researched but it smacks too much of a low budget soap-opera. He said-she said behavior are getting on my nerves and all those people conspiring to keep them apart or to break them up were too way over the top.Gabriel really is a big
I read this book in August of 2012 and just re-read it in preparation for book 3 which will be released on December 3rd. Its just as good the second time around. I love Gabriel's swoon worthy moments. My Dearest Julianne,Thank you for your immeasurable gift.The only thing I have of value is my heart.Its yours,Gabriel. "I want to be your first and your last. I offer you my heart and my life." December 3rd, I'm ready for you. BRING IT ON SERIES: No cliffhanger. Continuing story.
Sylvain Reynard
ebook | Pages: 386 pages Rating: 4.22 | 106271 Users | 3636 Reviews

Details Books As Gabriel's Rapture (Gabriel's Inferno #2)
| Original Title: | Gabriel's Rapture |
| ISBN: | 1936305550 (ISBN13: 9781936305551) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Gabriel's Inferno #2 |
| Characters: | Gabriel Emerson, Julianne Mitchell |
| Setting: | Florence(Italy) Toronto, Ontario(Canada) |
| Literary Awards: | Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Romance and for Goodreads Author (2012) |
Chronicle Toward Books Gabriel's Rapture (Gabriel's Inferno #2)
Professor Gabriel Emerson has embarked on a passionate, yet clandestine affair with his former student, Julia Mitchell. Sequestered on a romantic holiday in Italy, he tutors her in the sensual delights of the body and the raptures of sex. But when they return, their happiness is threatened by conspiring students, academic politics, and a jealous ex-lover. When Gabriel is confronted by the university administration, will he succumb to Dante's fate? Or will he fight to keep Julia, his Beatrice, forever? In Gabriel's Rapture, the brilliant sequel to the wildly successful debut novel, Gabriel's Inferno, Sylvain Reynard weaves an exquisite love story that will touch the reader's mind, body, and soul, forever.Particularize Of Books Gabriel's Rapture (Gabriel's Inferno #2)
| Title | : | Gabriel's Rapture (Gabriel's Inferno #2) |
| Author | : | Sylvain Reynard |
| Book Format | : | ebook |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 386 pages |
| Published | : | May 22nd 2012 by Penguin Berkley (first published 2012) |
| Categories | : | Romance. Contemporary Romance. Adult Fiction. Erotica. Contemporary. Adult. New Adult |
Rating Of Books Gabriel's Rapture (Gabriel's Inferno #2)
Ratings: 4.22 From 106271 Users | 3636 ReviewsWrite-Up Of Books Gabriel's Rapture (Gabriel's Inferno #2)
'Gabriel's Rapture' by Sylvain Reynard is book two in the "Gabriel's Inferno" series. This continues the story of Gabriel and Julia. Some people might be able to read this as a standalone book...it can be done but I really think you should read the previous book 'Gabriel's Inferno' that started their love story. This book does catch you up on some of what happened it the last book but I personally like reading this series in order. We find that Gabriel and Julia are away on their trip which alsoA very good book in my opinion , and I believe that my review says everything! A pleasure reading this book!Recenzia mea completa o găsiți aici:https://justreadingmybooks.wordpress....
Intense, heart-breaking and emotional. Their love, compassion and trust is something people dream of achieving in life. This is a story that will forever be close to my heart.

" Love is not loveWhich alters when it alteration finds,Or bends with the remover to remove.O no, it is an ever-fixed markThat looks on tempests and is never shaken;It is the star to every wand'ring bark,Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken."(Sonnet 116)- William Shakespeare, Shakespeare's Sonnets I am truly devoted to this series and to Sylvain's penmanship. God, you can feel how dedicated he was in every aspect of this book, from the plot, to the characters and other details
Buddy read with MaruGave up at the 30% mark. Review for books 1 and 2.The 2*(actually 1.5*) are for the hotness on Gabriel(I am very shallow) and for the movie referencesRant starts here:I can't keep reading this book, it's nicely written(just not for me) and researched but it smacks too much of a low budget soap-opera. He said-she said behavior are getting on my nerves and all those people conspiring to keep them apart or to break them up were too way over the top.Gabriel really is a big
I read this book in August of 2012 and just re-read it in preparation for book 3 which will be released on December 3rd. Its just as good the second time around. I love Gabriel's swoon worthy moments. My Dearest Julianne,Thank you for your immeasurable gift.The only thing I have of value is my heart.Its yours,Gabriel. "I want to be your first and your last. I offer you my heart and my life." December 3rd, I'm ready for you. BRING IT ON SERIES: No cliffhanger. Continuing story.


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.