List Containing Books Wild Magic
| Title | : | Wild Magic |
| Author | : | Cat Weatherill |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 256 pages |
| Published | : | July 5th 2007 by Puffin |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Young Adult. Magic. Childrens. Middle Grade. Fiction |

Cat Weatherill
Paperback | Pages: 256 pages Rating: 3.79 | 418 Users | 75 Reviews
Interpretation Toward Books Wild Magic
Dark, magical and exciting, Cat Weatherill's new fantasy takes the legend of the Pied Piper and gives it an unexpected twist.Mari and her brother Jakob have followed the enchanted music and are now trapped in a world of wild magic. A world as cruel as it is beautiful. And all the time, they are being stalked by a fearsome beast, who needs one of the children to break a centuries-old curse.
But the price of breaking the curse is a terrible one . . .
A spellbinding and wild adventure, full of unexpected magic and danger.
Details Books In Favor Of Wild Magic
| Original Title: | Wild Magic |
| ISBN: | 0141321148 (ISBN13: 9780141321141) |
| Edition Language: | English |
Rating Containing Books Wild Magic
Ratings: 3.79 From 418 Users | 75 ReviewsAssess Containing Books Wild Magic
Having recently read an "adult" take on the Pied Piper when I stumbled across this "young adult" one I was intrigued. It turned out to be an interesting and almost touching take.At first it seems like just a magical twist on the legend; with the Pied Piper luring the children away from Hamelin but through a magical door to Elvendale in order to try and break a centuries old curse.And this aspect of the story has mystery and magic and adventure. But what really strengthens the story is the focusI've owned this book forever and finally got around to reading it. The premise was really interesting, but I believe I found the ending dissatisfying.
Pre-Read; Awesome! A new book on the "Pied Piper" mythology. Not sure how I missed this in the past, but thanks to Gloria for pointing this title out to me! :)

Sweet. Very young adult fiction. Good can overcome evil, and not everything that is bad is necessarily evil.
A continuation to the original Pied Piper fairy tale. The Pied Piper is an elf-human-werewolf thing. So cool.
GREAT BOOK!!! This book inspired a book that I am currently working on. It is a book that anyone that likes fantasy will love.
This is my favourite stand-alone book ever. I have read it countless times. This world is so magical and beautiful and I found myself utterly absorbed by Cat's storytelling. The characters are so lovely but I would say that the story is carried more by the world and plot. However, this is no bad thing and I actually think it helps to keep the story fascinating and vivid. I felt as though I was in the world myself. Beautiful story and beautiful writing. Love it.


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.