Saturday, July 4, 2020

Books Free Acacia: The War with the Mein (Acacia #1) Download Online

Define Books Supposing Acacia: The War with the Mein (Acacia #1)

Original Title: Acacia: The War with the Mein
ISBN: 0385506066 (ISBN13: 9780385506069)
Edition Language: English URL http://www.davidanthonydurham.com/novels/acacia.html
Series: Acacia #1
Characters: Aliver Akaran, Leodan Akaran, Corinn Akaran, Mena Akaran, Dariel Akaran, Thaddeus Clegg, Hanish Mein, Maeander Mein
Books Free Acacia: The War with the Mein (Acacia #1) Download Online
Acacia: The War with the Mein (Acacia #1) Hardcover | Pages: 576 pages
Rating: 3.56 | 8422 Users | 536 Reviews

Explanation In Pursuance Of Books Acacia: The War with the Mein (Acacia #1)

Leodan Akaran, ruler of the Known World, has inherited generations of apparent peace and prosperity, won ages ago by his ancestors. A widower of high intelligence, he presides over an empire called Acacia, after the idyllic island from which he rules. He dotes on his four children and hides from them the dark realities of traffic in drugs and human lives on which their prosperity depends. He hopes that he might change this, but powerful forces stand in his way. And then a deadly assassin sent from a race called the Mein, exiled long ago to an ice-locked stronghold in the frozen north, strikes at Leodan in the heart of Acacia while they unleash surprise attacks across the empire. On his deathbed, Leodan puts into play a plan to allow his children to escape, each to their separate destiny. And so his children begin a quest to avenge their father's death and restore the Acacian empire — this time on the basis of universal freedom.


Identify Containing Books Acacia: The War with the Mein (Acacia #1)

Title:Acacia: The War with the Mein (Acacia #1)
Author:David Anthony Durham
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 576 pages
Published:June 12th 2007 by Doubleday
Categories:Fantasy. Fiction. Epic Fantasy. High Fantasy. Science Fiction Fantasy. Science Fiction. Epic

Rating Containing Books Acacia: The War with the Mein (Acacia #1)
Ratings: 3.56 From 8422 Users | 536 Reviews

Judgment Containing Books Acacia: The War with the Mein (Acacia #1)
So I finally finished this book. I can't believe how long it took me. Slow to start, but great 100 pages in. Ok so to the characters. I liked these characters. The interesting thing about them is that i liked the secondary characters of Leeka Alain and Thadeus alot more than the 4 heirs to the books title throne. Why? Because they were great figures, yet they were also flawed. One man betrayed his most beloved friend and that friends children, because of something said friend's father did. He

When it comes to fantasy, I often wonder if writers these days are paid by the pound. Glancing over the spines of the novels in the sci-fi and fantasy section at the bookstore or library, it certainly seems that way. I often wonder if the word "epic" should be translated "book so big you can hurt someone if you dropped it on them from the top of a flight of stairs." There are a lot of writers who fall into the category of epic being little more than an excuse to have a huge page count and to

I should have quit reading this one. I kept trying to give it a chance and wondering where it would go. I didn't like the world enough or care about the characters enough to have it be worth the time. Good people are killed off. Realistic I suppose and highly developed but depressing. A long book and it will be a long series, Robert Jordan or George RR Martin like, but I don't need it to be a part of my life. Not recommended.

I was genuinely excited to read this novel. So much so that it was one of the first Kindle novels I purchased, and it was with pleasure that I planned to lose myself in Durham's incredibly long novel. The first few pages started off well: assassin on the go--great. Descriptions of how he moves through different climes, adapting his clothing and style to each one so as to blend in. Great. And then...? He arrives in his destination city, and suddenly we spin away from him, and begin to follow a

http://staffersmusings.blogspot.com/2...

Crazy enough, I actually originally planned on giving this series a pass. There's just so much time and so little to read... or something like that.But then I read this review of the entire trilogy from a reviewer I highly trust and I decided I should give it a go after all. I'm so glad I didn't stick to the original plan.Acacia follows the Akaran family, the ruling family of the nation that is Acacia. King Leodan is a devoted and loving father to his four children, Aliver, Corinn, Mena, and

I found this book on a list of the 25 best fantasy books/series out there. I agreed with most that I'd read or heard about, and some of the others I'd read from the list were great, so I gave this one a try.What disappointment. This is a TERRIBLE book. The characters are flat and utterly uninteresting. There are far too many point of view characters to get interested in any of them. The world is sketchy at best. The peoples who inhabit the world are caricatures of real peoples. The story is

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.