Thursday, July 2, 2020

Books Online Free My One Word: Change Your Life With Just One Word Download

Describe Regarding Books My One Word: Change Your Life With Just One Word

Title:My One Word: Change Your Life With Just One Word
Author:Mike Ashcraft
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 192 pages
Published:December 18th 2012 by Zondervan
Categories:Nonfiction. Christian. Spirituality. Christian Living
Books Online Free My One Word: Change Your Life With Just One Word  Download
My One Word: Change Your Life With Just One Word Paperback | Pages: 192 pages
Rating: 4.25 | 665 Users | 95 Reviews

Representaion To Books My One Word: Change Your Life With Just One Word

The concept of My One Word is simple. Lose the long list of resolutions---all your sweeping promises to change---and do something about one thing this year instead of nothing about everything. Choose just one word that represents what you most hope God will do in you, and focus on it for an entire year. This single act will force clarity and concentrate your efforts. As you focus on your word over an extended period of time, you position yourself for God to form your character at a deep, sustainable level. Growth and change will result. Author Mike Ashcraft, who has led his megachurch through this My One Word project for more than five years, and Proverbs 31 Ministries author and speaker Rachel Olsen, who has lived it, are encouraging, insightful, good-humored, yet realistic in this enjoyable read. Their stories of growth and change through My One Word will keep you motivated. Throughout the book you'll also find words and stories of people just like you who have joined the My One Word movement and discovered the power of just one word. Includes discussion questions for use with the corresponding small group video curriculum, My One Word: A DVD Study.

Declare Books Concering My One Word: Change Your Life With Just One Word

ISBN: 0310318777 (ISBN13: 9780310318774)
Edition Language: English


Rating Regarding Books My One Word: Change Your Life With Just One Word
Ratings: 4.25 From 665 Users | 95 Reviews

Weigh Up Regarding Books My One Word: Change Your Life With Just One Word
I found this book (and "movement") researching New Years resolutions blog posts and ideas for a speech I'm giving at my church's MOPS group. I had heard of people choosing a word for the year. And I wanted to know more about that process. I finally found the website www.myoneword.org and thus the book. I wasn't sure how helpful it would be. The idea seemed pretty straight-forward: choose a word to live by for a year, focus on it, apply it in different ways. I had already decided my word for 2017

A wonderful way to start the New Year. A great concept to help focus one's life. I highly recommend it.

What a great read! No more "New Year's Resolutions" for me - I'll be focusing the entire year {hopefully!} on "My One Word"...and see some lasting, heart changing results.This book is a must for those who love to start the new year with new plans - new goals - new directions - in hopes of finding a "new you". Focusing on just ONE WORD as your lens for the year can lead to more than just a new number on the scale, but a new perspective on what God has for you. Highly, highly recommend this book!

I thoroughly enjoyed this book and found it to be practical for how to make spiritual growth a priority. I love the idea of picking one word and dwelling on it for a year.

Good book with a great opening illustration....

Small in stature but big in content! What a great read.....and at the risk of being an oxymoron, it was subtly profound. We all try to do better, making lists in our head, by our nightstands, during prayers, especially after the start of a new year. Why is that? We can start new anytime our personal clock tells us to. So here we are, rounding out the end of January, and I have spent the last two weeks not letting this book go. Thinking it to be another gimmick approach to being mindful. But the

I was following the practice of choosing a word before reading this book, but I learned so much more once I read Mike Ashcraft's experiences and recommendations on how choosing a word can teach you so much. In some places it seemed a bit repetitive (thus the 4 stars) but that's a minor complaint, and I recommend this as an alternative to New Year's resolutions, which everyone seems to break anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.