Itemize Of Books Silber: Das zweite Buch der Träume (Silber #2)
| Title | : | Silber: Das zweite Buch der Träume (Silber #2) |
| Author | : | Kerstin Gier |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 416 pages |
| Published | : | June 26th 2014 by Fischer FJB |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Young Adult. Romance. Paranormal |
Kerstin Gier
Hardcover | Pages: 416 pages Rating: 4.02 | 14504 Users | 1185 Reviews
Explanation Toward Books Silber: Das zweite Buch der Träume (Silber #2)
Liv ist erschüttert: Secrecy kennt ihre intimsten Geheimnisse. Woher nur? Und was verbirgt Henry vor ihr? Welche düstere Gestalt treibt nachts in den endlosen Korridoren der Traumwelt ihr Unwesen? Und warum fängt ihre Schwester Mia plötzlich mit dem Schlafwandeln an? Albträume, mysteriöse Begegnungen und wilde Verfolgungsjagden tragen nicht gerade zu einem erholsamen Schlaf bei, dabei muss Liv sich doch auch schon tagsüber mit der geballten Problematik einer frischgebackenen Patchwork-Familie samt intriganter Großmutter herumschlagen. Und der Tatsache, dass es einige Menschen gibt, die noch eine Rechnung mit ihr offen haben – sowohl tagsüber als auch nachts …
Specify Books To Silber: Das zweite Buch der Träume (Silber #2)
| Original Title: | Silber: Das zweite Buch der Träume |
| ISBN: | 3841421679 (ISBN13: 9783841421678) |
| Edition Language: | German URL http://www.fischerverlage.de/buch/silber-das_zweite_buch_der_traeume/9783841421678 |
| Series: | Silber #2 |
| Setting: | London, England(United Kingdom) |
Rating Of Books Silber: Das zweite Buch der Träume (Silber #2)
Ratings: 4.02 From 14504 Users | 1185 ReviewsComment On Of Books Silber: Das zweite Buch der Träume (Silber #2)
I loved this! This series just keeps getting better and better.I was so glad to see that this time Grayson was included in the main plot against the enemy with Liv and Henry. Those three are so cute together! I missed Jesper so much tho. Jesper please come back to us in the third book.Apart from the great characters, what I really love about this books is how funny they are. I actually have problems reading this series in public places.The funniest scene of this book was (view spoiler)[Ernest'sIn the second installment in the Silver series, Liv Silver is still attending Frognal Academy, dating Henry, and totally obsessed with the dream world. Almost being sacrificed to a demon by Anabel and Arthur does not slow her down a bit. Liv is still entering the dream corridor every night, and is getting pretty good at changing her appearance and surroundings in the dream world. Unfortunately "Secrecy" is still targeting her and revealing all her darkest secrets to the whole school on her blog.
This book was just as good as the first one and a great second part of the trilogy! It was once again a very quick read and this time I also started to really connect to the characters! I'm excited to see how this series will end and decided to give this book 4 out of 5 stars!

3.5/5 Good but not as good as book 1. I mostly didn't like the development. In particular, Henry disappointed me. Arthur, on the otherhand, became this totally different person. I felt taken aback.I didn't like how it ended... It's almost like (view spoiler)[ they needed to continue the story so lets just bring Anabel back... (hide spoiler)]. I'm also a little bit disappointed that the dream aspect still weren't further explained. What remains strong was the humor. It reminded me of the
I am SO angry that there keep on being insinuations about a possible romantic relationship between Liv and Grayson, from both outside sources and Liv and Grayson displaying attraction towards each other themselves. JUST KISS ALREADY! You know, I'm already pretty sure that Henry and Liv is endgame, but just give me one kiss scene between these two and I will die a happy woman.___June 26th ... June 26th .... June 26th ...
Didn't like this one as much as the first book. The plot wasn't as interesting. My main problem is Henry, and the romance. I did really like him in book one, but here, one particular scene reaaly bothered me. (view spoiler)[He either made out or planned to, or even planned to have sex with, a girl in the dreamwold, has gone into her dreams with the purpose, to achieve his own goals. And then didn't even thought there was anything wrong with it, or that he planned to cheat on his girlfriend, b/c
3.5 stars!Looks like Liv has even more problems now than before. Someone or something sinister is in following her in the corridors of the dream world. Her sister is sleepwalking, and is unintentionally putting herself and Liv in danger.Liv and Henry were cute together, but they didnt really do a lot of talking. They did more kissing than talking. It was frustrating how Henry didnt tell Liv anything. Thats now how a relationship is supposed to be.There were some slow parts in this book, and I


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.