Identify Books In Favor Of A Game of Thrones: The Book of Ice and Fire RPG rulebook
| Original Title: | A Game of Thrones |
| ISBN: | 1894525744 (ISBN13: 9781894525749) |
| Edition Language: | English |
Simone Cooper
Hardcover | Pages: 302 pages Rating: 4.68 | 11935 Users | 45 Reviews
Chronicle During Books A Game of Thrones: The Book of Ice and Fire RPG rulebook
This Tri-Stat System roleplaying game (RPG) rulebook brings the characters and concepts from George R. R. Martin's A Game of Thrones - the first book in the author's epic A Song of Ice and Fire series - to life for gamers everywhere! Now is your chance to explore the mysteries of the Seven Kingdoms and its noble houses -- Starks, Lannisters, Tullys, and more! This authorized reference guide and RPG features Westeros character archetypes, new character creation options, and innovative rules appropriate to the series -- along with noble house analyses, character profiles, and setting details.
Point Containing Books A Game of Thrones: The Book of Ice and Fire RPG rulebook
| Title | : | A Game of Thrones: The Book of Ice and Fire RPG rulebook |
| Author | : | Simone Cooper |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 302 pages |
| Published | : | September 20th 2004 by Guardians of Order |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Fiction. Games. Role Playing Games |
Rating Containing Books A Game of Thrones: The Book of Ice and Fire RPG rulebook
Ratings: 4.68 From 11935 Users | 45 ReviewsEvaluation Containing Books A Game of Thrones: The Book of Ice and Fire RPG rulebook
Everything about this book will make you feel sad, and apparently the series has got worse in stock.Awesome book. First time reading Fantasy and now I am a fan!
I actively disliked this book. Too many POVs. Too many pure evil characters. Not enough complicated characters. Or if there were, we certainly didn't get there fast enough to make sticking with this book worth it.

A most amazing Fantasy of Plots and Assassinations to attain ones ambition.
Compelling story lines, layered characters, amazing twists, make this an outstanding book. Well witten fantasy adventure for grown ups.
I can hardly believe it, but I have fallen in love with this series. I do like imagniary worlds and medieval times, but I tend to get attached to characters and stop reading if the author kills them off. I would warn any readers like me, not to get attached to these characters, because most of them don't last long. They are, however, well-drawn characters, with clear individual personalities and their actions run true to character. Nothing seems forced or contrived.I have read the first book and
Really liked it but it took a long time to get it read. Loved all the characters, the writing and story are just great. I'd like to read the rest of them but I don't know when I can get to them!


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.