Describe Books To Rattlesnake
| Original Title: | Rattlesnake |
| ISBN: | 1634764773 (ISBN13: 9781634764773) |
| Edition Language: | English URL http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=6761 |
| Setting: | California(United States) |
Kim Fielding
ebook | Pages: 240 pages Rating: 4.18 | 2284 Users | 539 Reviews

Itemize Based On Books Rattlesnake
| Title | : | Rattlesnake |
| Author | : | Kim Fielding |
| Book Format | : | ebook |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 240 pages |
| Published | : | August 31st 2015 by Dreamspinner Press |
| Categories | : | Romance. M M Romance. Contemporary. Disability |
Relation During Books Rattlesnake
A drifter since his teens, Jimmy Dorsett has no home and no hope. What he does have is a duffel bag, a lot of stories, and a junker car. Then one cold desert night he picks up a hitchhiker and ends up with something more: a letter from a dying man to the son he hasn’t seen in years.On a quest to deliver the letter, Jimmy travels to Rattlesnake, a small town nestled in the foothills of the California Sierras. The centerpiece of the town is the Rattlesnake Inn, where the bartender is handsome former cowboy Shane Little. Sparks fly, and when Jimmy’s car gives up the ghost, Shane gets him a job as handyman at the inn.
Both within the community of Rattlesnake and in Shane’s arms, Jimmy finds an unaccustomed peace. But it can’t be a lasting thing. The open road continues to call, and surely Shane—a strong, proud man with a painful past and a difficult present—deserves better than a lying vagabond who can’t stay put for long.
Rating Based On Books Rattlesnake
Ratings: 4.18 From 2284 Users | 539 ReviewsRate Based On Books Rattlesnake
Re-read December, 2015 I chose this book, my favorite of 2015, to read while ringing in the new year in my pajamas with my dogs snuggled up to me. The problem was that I re-read the whole book so quickly, now I need to find another book to read for my New Year's Eve! *scratches head*LOVE LOVE LOVE! This book is my 2015 perfection.ORIGINAL REVIEW:Rattlesnake has taken over the position of my favorite book of 2015. I absolutely fucking LOVED it. It's on my favorites and fuck yeah, 5+ stars shelves*** 4.5 Stars ***I'm fairly certain that this would have been a 5-star read for me had I been able to read it in one sitting. Unfortunately, work was hectic this week and drawing this book out over a few days, it lost a teensy little bit of its beauty for me. That's not the book's fault, mind you - Fielding's writing is superb - but that's just how it goes sometimes. Honestly, this book was like a slow, warm hug to my soul. There's bits that hurt because Fielding has created such intensely
Best Book Read In 2017That's what it boils down to.I cannot believe how amazing this story is. It's a masterpiece, a magical miracle of m/m romance. I CRIED reading this. Books make me feel many things, but I rarely cry over them. 'Rattlesnake' really represents one of those rare occasions where characters step beyond the threshold of fiction and become real people, like watching a documentary instead of reading a made-up story.What's so great about this particular story?The narration is

I really loved this book. There was a maturity, and an honesty to the storytelling that I really appreciated. The characters were well drawn, and felt like real people to me, and while they all had their problems it didn't feel over done or like misery porn. Many events were only touched on, or hinted at, and I liked that. It kept the story from dwelling too much in the past when it really was a story about moving on. A story about love, forgiveness, and learning to love, and be loved in return.
All the stars!This is by far Kim Fielding's best book and that is saying a hell of a lot. I'm just bowled over by what she was able to do here. This is a quiet book, not much seems to happen. All the action is internal and everything, even the dialogue, is understated and has a slow, graceful quality to it. I don't want to diminish m/m books because I write them and I love them as much as everyone here, but I have to say that this is something more than just a genre book. This is a very fine,
4.5 starsThis wasbeautiful. Beautiful in the way that hurts. Beautiful in the way that heals. Beautiful in the way that is imperfect. Beautiful in the way that challenges you, treats you, surprises you, fulfills you.Jimmy Dorsetta man with a car, without a destination, with a heart of gold, and an unlimited stash of stories to tell. A man without hope, yet within him is the ability to change a town.Shane Littlea man with scars, fighting to have a full life beyond his injuries. A man with an
3.5 StarsThere are so many expressive and passionate reviews for this one already that I'm at a loss of what to add. Simply put, this is a beautifully written story, featuring a cast of rich and complex characters. It's a quiet story, but one that's both thoughtful and evocative. I enjoyed this very much, but I have a feeling that I didn't quite connect to it as strongly as many of my GR friends did. There's nothing wrong with that, I'm just slightly disappointed that I didn't experience the


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.