Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Books Online Sky on Fire (Monument 14 #2) Free Download

Point Books Concering Sky on Fire (Monument 14 #2)

ISBN: 0312569041 (ISBN13: 9780312569044)
Edition Language: English URL http://us.macmillan.com/monument14skyonfire/EmmyLaybourne
Series: Monument 14 #2
Books Online Sky on Fire (Monument 14 #2) Free Download
Sky on Fire (Monument 14 #2) Hardcover | Pages: 215 pages
Rating: 4.06 | 10542 Users | 1131 Reviews

Present Regarding Books Sky on Fire (Monument 14 #2)

Title:Sky on Fire (Monument 14 #2)
Author:Emmy Laybourne
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 215 pages
Published:May 28th 2013 by Feiwel & Friends
Categories:Young Adult. Science Fiction. Dystopia. Apocalyptic. Post Apocalyptic. Adventure. Survival

Narration In Pursuance Of Books Sky on Fire (Monument 14 #2)

Trapped in a superstore by a series of escalating disasters, including a monster hailstorm and terrifying chemical weapons spill, brothers Dean and Alex learned how to survive and worked together with twelve other kids to build a refuge from the chaos. But then strangers appeared, destroying their fragile peace, and bringing both fresh disaster and a glimmer of hope.

Knowing that the chemical weapons saturating the air outside will turn him into a bloodthirsty rage monster, Dean decides to stay in the safety of the store with Astrid and some of the younger kids. But their sanctuary has already been breached once. . . .

Meanwhile, Alex, determined to find their parents, heads out into the darkness and devastation with Niko and some others in a recently repaired school bus. If they can get to Denver International Airport, they might be evacuated to safety. But the outside world is even worse than they expected. . . .

Rating Regarding Books Sky on Fire (Monument 14 #2)
Ratings: 4.06 From 10542 Users | 1131 Reviews

Crit Regarding Books Sky on Fire (Monument 14 #2)
At first I definately did not like it. It seemed a little too YA for my. Like - for 14 year old boys. The bus driving over bodies, etc. I wanted to put it out into the rain.Then it became more interesting. Why? Maybe the characters just grew on me. All kids. Five year old twins to 17 year olds. Blood types determine how the people react to toxins in the air and water. They all have to wear gas masks and multiple layers of clothing if they are going to be exposed to the outside air. I am reading

Rating: 4 StarsMy Opinion of This Book: Definitely better than the first book! _________________________________________________Wow..this book. Guys, I basically hated the first book, but I decided to give this series another chance. So I go to Barnes & Noble, pick it up, and expect to just read one or two chapters (because, you know, the first one was bad, so why would this be good?), but instead I read the whole entire thing. In one sitting. At B&N. I haven't finished a book in one

I read the first book, Monument 14 in April 2013 (you can read my review here). It was a keeper for me. I was looking forward to continuing this story with Sky on Fire but a little apprehensive that it wouldnt grab me as much!I thought beginning with a letter from Alex saying who was where was a great way to refresh memories and for anyone starting with this book, gives enough of the backstory to be able to read this as a stand-alone.Following Alex on the journey to Denver and his brother Dean

A heart-pounding race against time, I really enjoyed this book!So the plot goes back and forth between the kids that leave and the kids that stayed behind at the store. If you have not read the first book, I suggest you do. Told from different point of views, each set of kids faces much trouble ahead of them. The plot never fails to give good entertainment and within the first few chapters, the reader has a good feel for plot. I really like that in this book you can really tell the growth

I like it. This second book doesn't have that 2nd-book-bad-luck to me. Most of all, because I got to know what happen to them. They survived! Yayyy! Alex and Niko lived! Dean too!But Josie tho. Next book is gonna be all about her. Somebody has to rescue her. After all she has done and Mario too! They would not have made it if it weren't for them both. Brayden died tho. The stupid cadet gang killed him. It was so tense when Alex was coming to rescue Dean. Godd thank God they made it. You see, in

[Rating: 4.5 stars] They should really do half stars. We didnt die. Stay safeor get to Denver. The brothers have separated. Alex, Niko, Sahalia, Josie, and Brayden, along with Max, Ulysses, and Batiste, have taken their old school bus to Denver Intl Airport to try to get rescued, while Dean, Astrid, Chloe, and the twins Henry and Caroline stay behind in the store, knowing that they will become O monsters once exposed to the chemicals. While Dean and the others at the store have some gang

*Spoiler free for the series*Sky on Fire, the sequel to Monument 14, is more action packed and exciting, but the writing is still filled with irritating quirks that doesn't allow me to give it a higher rating, no matter how much I might have enjoyed the rest--which was actually quite a bit.Since we're at it, let me tell you what I mean about the writing. I knew from the first book that the author likes to write as if her readers are a little slow? The first novel was filled with commentaries and

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.