月刊少女野崎くん 5 [Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 5] (月刊少女野崎くん [Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun] #5) 
演劇部の夏合宿に参加することになった「野崎梅太郎」ご一行。ビーチでも旅館でもお風呂でも、夏のハプニングは場所を選ばない!! そして、そもそものきっかけ「佐倉千代」が恋に落ちたある春の出来事も語られます…。小悪魔&萌え絵師も誕生!? 季節ごとのラブ&ギャグが爆発する、少女漫画家男子コメディー第5巻!!
Has any real progress been made? Who knows.
I laughed so hard over this that I ended up crying. So. Freaking. Hilarious.

It was fun but I was just confused with the younger brother's storyline. I didnt understand what happened there completely. But the rest was still funny as ever.
3.5 stars. A bit more body humour than previous volumes which isnt to my taste, but there are some very cute moments that made my heart go doki-doki! ;)
After only a few weeks between volumes, I have forgotten who most of the characters are and their relationships. It didn't really matter though, since nothing happened to really make progress in anything that could be called a plot. This volume just seemed to rework the same gags from previous volumes. The creator is just going to live in the status quo, I suppose.
The relationship between Waka and Seo deepens, lots of amusing manga stuff including Nozaki trying to make bonus material, and the beach trip might be one of my favorite story arcs so far.
Izumi Tsubaki
Paperback | Pages: 144 pages Rating: 4.44 | 944 Users | 62 Reviews

Itemize Books As 月刊少女野崎くん 5 [Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 5] (月刊少女野崎くん [Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun] #5)
| Original Title: | 月刊少女野崎くん 5 |
| ISBN: | 4757543530 (ISBN13: 9784757543539) |
| Edition Language: | Japanese URL http://www.ganganonline.com/contents/nozaki/ |
| Series: | 月刊少女野崎くん [Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun] #5 |
Commentary In Pursuance Of Books 月刊少女野崎くん 5 [Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 5] (月刊少女野崎くん [Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun] #5)
少女漫画家男子の夏と、少女が恋に落ちた春。演劇部の夏合宿に参加することになった「野崎梅太郎」ご一行。ビーチでも旅館でもお風呂でも、夏のハプニングは場所を選ばない!! そして、そもそものきっかけ「佐倉千代」が恋に落ちたある春の出来事も語られます…。小悪魔&萌え絵師も誕生!? 季節ごとのラブ&ギャグが爆発する、少女漫画家男子コメディー第5巻!!
Present Based On Books 月刊少女野崎くん 5 [Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 5] (月刊少女野崎くん [Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun] #5)
| Title | : | 月刊少女野崎くん 5 [Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 5] (月刊少女野崎くん [Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun] #5) |
| Author | : | Izumi Tsubaki |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 144 pages |
| Published | : | July 22nd 2014 by スクウェア・エニックス |
| Categories | : | Sequential Art. Manga. Humor. Romance. Comedy. Graphic Novels. Comics. Shojo |
Rating Based On Books 月刊少女野崎くん 5 [Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 5] (月刊少女野崎くん [Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun] #5)
Ratings: 4.44 From 944 Users | 62 ReviewsRate Based On Books 月刊少女野崎くん 5 [Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 5] (月刊少女野崎くん [Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun] #5)
Very few things make me laugh aloud consistently. This is one of those things.Has any real progress been made? Who knows.
I laughed so hard over this that I ended up crying. So. Freaking. Hilarious.

It was fun but I was just confused with the younger brother's storyline. I didnt understand what happened there completely. But the rest was still funny as ever.
3.5 stars. A bit more body humour than previous volumes which isnt to my taste, but there are some very cute moments that made my heart go doki-doki! ;)
After only a few weeks between volumes, I have forgotten who most of the characters are and their relationships. It didn't really matter though, since nothing happened to really make progress in anything that could be called a plot. This volume just seemed to rework the same gags from previous volumes. The creator is just going to live in the status quo, I suppose.
The relationship between Waka and Seo deepens, lots of amusing manga stuff including Nozaki trying to make bonus material, and the beach trip might be one of my favorite story arcs so far.
![Download Books 月刊少女野崎くん 5 [Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 5] (月刊少女野崎くん [Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun] #5) For Free Online](https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/books/1407037856l/22855256.jpg)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.