Details Books During Do-It-Yourself Book (Diary of a Wimpy Kid)
| ISBN: | 0810979772 (ISBN13: 9780810979772) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Diary of a Wimpy Kid |
Jeff Kinney
Hardcover | Pages: 224 pages Rating: 4.18 | 25188 Users | 711 Reviews
Narrative Conducive To Books Do-It-Yourself Book (Diary of a Wimpy Kid)
Now every kid can write like a Wimpy Kid! An exciting companion to the bestselling Diary of a Wimpy Kid series.“First of all, let me get something straight: This is a journal, not a diary.”
This innovative interactive journal based on Greg Heffley’s own “diary” lets kids express themselves in an exciting new way. In Diary of a Wimpy Kid Do-It-Yourself Book, kids will be asked: What was the best dream you ever had? The worst thing you ever ate? The best secret you ever heard? The most trouble you ever got in for something that wasn’t even your fault to begin with? This Do-It-Yourself Book features art throughout, along with ruled and blank pages for readers to create their own stories, keep their own diaries, and record their favorites and least faves. Includes a bonus full-color comics section featuring the collected cartoons of Greg Heffley and his best friend, Rowley.
Includes 16 pages of full-color comics!

Mention About Books Do-It-Yourself Book (Diary of a Wimpy Kid)
| Title | : | Do-It-Yourself Book (Diary of a Wimpy Kid) |
| Author | : | Jeff Kinney |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 224 pages |
| Published | : | October 1st 2008 by Harry N. Abrams (first published October 1st 2007) |
| Categories | : | Childrens. Fiction. Humor. Realistic Fiction. Middle Grade. Sequential Art. Graphic Novels. Comedy |
Rating About Books Do-It-Yourself Book (Diary of a Wimpy Kid)
Ratings: 4.18 From 25188 Users | 711 ReviewsNotice About Books Do-It-Yourself Book (Diary of a Wimpy Kid)
Last night I took every one out to let them spend twenty dollars each as part of their christmas presents. This book was one of the books that my daughter picked out. She has been having all kinds of fun sitting quietly and writing in it!Last night before going to bed I read what she had written and was laughing so hard at some of the things she wrote! This book is adorable and it also allows us to see what our children think about things we may have never thought to ask. I plan on getting myI don't think this was interesting. But the part that I got to write my own story was quite fun.I didn't really understand why so many people liked (loved) this. In my opinion, I didn't enjoy it as much.I think that this book might be more for the smaller kids...
Really fun!Asks us many fun questions..not really a book but there are some jokes in the end..Fun!

i finished the book in one day
I love all the series. IT is awesome
i love this
Great you have read my first book so long story short timeHas gone by fast rodrick has been slacking the boy's and the engine is not going to be a good time for the most important thing is that it has been a great year for the most part in the next few weeks I have to say that the boy's are talented people let me know if you have to say that the same time to show your support for the first smartphone in the last year with NO smartphone there is noFun to watch tv on it and I will never be able to


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.