Sunday, July 5, 2020

Download Books For Are Men the Weaker Sex? Free

List Books As Are Men the Weaker Sex?

Edition Language: English
Download Books For Are Men the Weaker Sex?  Free
Are Men the Weaker Sex? ebook | Pages: 45 pages
Rating: 4.33 | 9 Users | 7 Reviews

Present Of Books Are Men the Weaker Sex?

Title:Are Men the Weaker Sex?
Author:Josette Sona
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 45 pages
Published:February 2nd 2018 by Smashwords
Categories:Books. Free Books

Rendition Toward Books Are Men the Weaker Sex?

This book, years in the making, is written mostly for girls and young women so they can have a better understanding of why men often act the way they do. Women will probably figure it out eventually but it's great to be armed with knowledge and insight. So if a woman comes across a guy with similar characteristics found in this book, she'll recognize the behaviors and know she's not "just imagining things", "making a big thing out of nothing", etc. - the way a woman is often told (by a guy) when she points out some character flaw he has.
The understanding of a negative situation often helps us to make peace with it and experience forgiveness - which ultimately benefits everyone. Being informed will, hopefully, help us make better choices in life.

Whether you're in a relationship or wanting to be in one, this insightful/informative book helps the reader understand why men often do what they do.

Rating Of Books Are Men the Weaker Sex?
Ratings: 4.33 From 9 Users | 7 Reviews

Commentary Of Books Are Men the Weaker Sex?


It's excellent summer reading and you'll want to talk to your girlfriends about it - repeatedly! as it touches on so many things we experience, sometimes daily, with the men in our lives.It's easy to read as it's written almost in outline form. It doesn't waste time going on and on and not really saying anything, the way so many non-fiction books are written.Not only does it answer the question (of the title) but it gives examples to prove what the answer is. (I think most women already know the

2.5stars It's similar to the other book by Josette Sona written for woman and girls : Advice to understand or to recognize early the "bizarre'" behavior of men and why act the way they do.

Even though this book doesn't have romance in it, it's an excellent non-fiction book for women who want to understand men better. I wish there had been a book like this when I was younger. It would have saved me a lot of heart-ache. I didn't know what to look for in men and didn't recognize the warning signs. It's easy to read and I'm keeping mine for future reference. ;)

If you've ever had a problem with a husband or a boyfriend, please read this book. It helped me so much to understand my man.Even though this book doesn't have romance in it, it's an excellent non-fiction book for women who want to understand men better. I wish there had been a book like this when I was younger. It would have saved me a lot of heart-ache. I didn't know what to look for in men and didn't recognize the warning signs. It's easy to read and I'm keeping mine for future reference. ;)

I always thought men were stronger but I would see them act "wounded" a lot easier if they got hurt, than women.Women deal with disappointment and pain a lot better than all the men I know.I guess men are weaker overall - who knew!!

Wow! This was a good book!! I didn't realize, but it all makes sense now!!! Every time I hear something on the news about a guy sexually harassing women, exploiting women, whatever, I'll understand why they did it.Two thumbs up!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.