Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Download Books A Mermaid's Kiss (Daughters of Arianne #1) For Free Online

Present Books Concering A Mermaid's Kiss (Daughters of Arianne #1)

Original Title: A Mermaid's Kiss
ISBN: 0425223809 (ISBN13: 9780425223802)
Edition Language: English URL http://storywitch.com/Books/Mermaid/Mermaid.htm
Series: Daughters of Arianne #1
Characters: Micah, Anna (Joey W. Hill)
Download Books A Mermaid's Kiss (Daughters of Arianne #1) For Free Online
A Mermaid's Kiss (Daughters of Arianne #1) Paperback | Pages: 374 pages
Rating: 3.85 | 1375 Users | 155 Reviews

Describe Of Books A Mermaid's Kiss (Daughters of Arianne #1)

Title:A Mermaid's Kiss (Daughters of Arianne #1)
Author:Joey W. Hill
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 374 pages
Published:November 4th 2008 by Berkley Sensation (first published October 30th 2008)
Categories:Romance. Paranormal Romance. Fantasy. Paranormal. Angels. Mythology. Mermaids. Adult Fiction. Erotica

Narrative Toward Books A Mermaid's Kiss (Daughters of Arianne #1)

The angelic Jonah has been battling the Dark Ones for centuries. But his noble spirit has begun to tire with the weight of war - allowing a Dark One to strike a blow that severs his wings and knocks him into the sea. Anna is a Daughter of Arianne - a direct descendant of the mermaid of legend. Anna's longing for love compels her to risk her very life to protect and hide the fallen Jonah. And the longer Jonah delays his return to the heavens, the more Anna's secret passions are tempted. But as she falls more in love with him, Anna wonders if she's destined to lose her heart and her dreams to save Jonah's soul?

Rating Of Books A Mermaid's Kiss (Daughters of Arianne #1)
Ratings: 3.85 From 1375 Users | 155 Reviews

Weigh Up Of Books A Mermaid's Kiss (Daughters of Arianne #1)
Can angels in all their glory lose hope? Or the will to live on? Jonah is the Prime Legion Commander and whenever the Dark Ones try to attack, he and his men are the first to defend the world. But immortal does not mean invulnerable to pain...For the entire review please go to the Best Paranormal & Urban Fantasy Review site on the web, Bitten By Books for the review of A Mermaid's Kiss in it's entirety. You won't be sorry.

This is what was going through my head as I was reading this book! This conversation in no way reflects actual conversations between Ms. Hill and her editor both of whom I never met. LOL!Editor: Umm, I need a book, so what are you working on next?Author: I have an idea I'm playing around with. Its The Little Mermaid meets the angel JonahEditor: I didn't know there was an angel named Jonah.Author: There is now.Editor: So if you're using Angel's this is a biblical reference.Author: Sort of, but of

A Mermaid's Kiss was different than any book I have ever read and filled with wit, charm, romance, danger and fantasy. I do not read a lot of erotic romance, in fact, just a couple of authors, so I was not sure what to expect. I even admit peeking at a couple reviews. I really built this book up before beginning. Thankfully Joey's smooth literary voice and absorbing characters quickly drew me into the story and out of my own head.Joey's website labels the genre as "Sensual Paranormal Romance",

All I can do is sit here and ride the last emotional waves of my first experience with a novel from Joey W Hill? At the beginning of The Mermaids Kiss I had to get a feel for the authors voice, I didnt instantly get what she was going for with Jonah and Anna. Jonah was My Lord and Anna was Little One and it confused me until I picked up on a subtle and oh so natural Dominant/submissive synergy going on between the two main protagonists. It is never defined, nor explicitly described by Hill but

A combination of the angel and mermaid theme. How interesting!

A Mermaid's Kiss by Joey W. Hill (Read Jan 2009)My good friend Michelle once gently suggested that I check out an author named JR Ward, not knowing that I would turn into one of those (slightly) deranged fans who actually joined The Black Dagger Brotherhood message boards on this author's website. Point being, Michelle is chock full of excellent recommendations. This past weekend she told me to check out Joey W. Hill and offered me her copy of A Mermaid's Kiss (which, let's face it, she's never

This Review was first published on my blog Lecture toute une Aventure Highly romantic and emotional, this is a wonderful adventure where the erotic part blends perfectly in the story. However better to say it now: keep a box of tissues at hand!!I was immediately driven by the story written by Joey W. Hill, and the numerous erotic scenes didnt bother me at all since they were so part of the tales and I was so immerse in it that at a time I became a really wreck, crying like a baby but not wanting

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.