Sunday, July 5, 2020

Download Books Online Finding Daddy Free

Details Out Of Books Finding Daddy

Title:Finding Daddy
Author:Louise Plummer
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 176 pages
Published:November 13th 2007 by Delacorte Books for Young Readers (first published January 1st 2007)
Categories:Young Adult. Mystery. Teen. Thriller
Download Books Online Finding Daddy  Free
Finding Daddy Hardcover | Pages: 176 pages
Rating: 3.44 | 225 Users | 56 Reviews

Chronicle Supposing Books Finding Daddy

MIRA KENT IS nearing her 16th birthday and wants to know more about a father she doesn't remember. Her mother tells her she has all his good qualities, but isn't specific. With nothing but a photo of her father, Mira wants more. She writes him imaginary notes:

Daddy, darling, where are you? I need you in my life. Aren't you curious about me? About school? I have a boyfriend named Dylan. Mom says you both made the decision during the divorce that you wouldn't be part of my life. It was easier, she says. It hasn't been easier for me. Look for me, dearest Daddy, and I'll look for you. I'll look until I find you.


From the Hardcover edition.

Specify Books Conducive To Finding Daddy

Original Title: Finding Daddy
ISBN: 0385730926 (ISBN13: 9780385730921)
Edition Language: English
Setting: Utah(United States)

Rating Out Of Books Finding Daddy
Ratings: 3.44 From 225 Users | 56 Reviews

Assess Out Of Books Finding Daddy
3.5 stars.

This book was awful. Seriously. I had decent expectations, because I liked The Unlikely Romance of Kate Bjorkman by the same author, but I was seriously let down. I would term this book a suspense/thriller, but it was just ridiculous. The main character, a 15-year-old girl, tracks down her absent father's phone number and email and makes the not-so-smart decision to call him, a complete stranger. Then when a mysterious man starts stalking her family, she still doesn't make the connection. Three

This book is about a girl who hasn't seen her dad since she was 3 years old. She was young when her parents got divorced and she can't remember much. Her mom and grandma (who she lives with) won't tell her anything except for his first name, not even his last which turns out to be fake anyway. There soons to be a series of breakins at her house as she begins to find her dad and calls and emails him. The breakins start with the killing of her dog. Someone tries her paws together and burries her

Some obvious plot holes: First, if you are hiding from your abusive husband to the extent that you have to change your name, make sure that when your daughter is old enough to start asking questions that you are honest with her and explain how dangerous her father is and that he should never go looking for him. Second, after discovering both your father's real name and the fact that your mother and grandmother have changed their real names, combined with the fact that neither of them will talk

16-year-old Mira lives with her mom and her grandma Bella. Her mom refuses to tell her anything about her dad, so she decides to search for him. Using the internet, and finally sending an email, she sets off a series of violent acts that she had no way of knowing would happen. Why did her mother not warn her about her father? If her mom did not want to explain in detail, she could have at least said that he was dangerous. Somehow the whole book didn't ring true. Kids might find the dialogue a

Another Louise Plummer book because I picked it up at the same time as the other. I wasn't addicted to this one quite as fast as the other, but once the character contacts her dad, I was gripped. It was darker than A Dance for Three, but I liked it. I think I may not have liked it as much as the other one though because Mira doesn't seem to have as much complexity and depth. She's not as interesting. She seems a bit more self-absorbed as well because she has this great life and doesn't trust her

This book is about a girl who hasn't seen her dad since she was 3 years old. She was young when her parents got divorced and she can't remember much. Her mom and grandma (who she lives with) won't tell her anything except for his first name, not even his last which turns out to be fake anyway. There soons to be a series of breakins at her house as she begins to find her dad and calls and emails him. The breakins start with the killing of her dog. Someone tries her paws together and burries her

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.