Sunday, July 5, 2020

Download The Carpet People Free Books Full Version

Declare Appertaining To Books The Carpet People

Title:The Carpet People
Author:Terry Pratchett
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 189 pages
Published:October 18th 1996 by Transworld Publishers (first published November 15th 1971)
Categories:Fantasy. Fiction. Humor. Young Adult
Download The Carpet People  Free Books Full Version
The Carpet People Paperback | Pages: 189 pages
Rating: 3.72 | 12328 Users | 576 Reviews

Narration In Favor Of Books The Carpet People

In the beginning, there was nothing but endless flatness. Then came the Carpet...
That's the old story everyone knows and loves (even if they don't really believe it). But now the Carpet's home to many different tribes and peoples, and there's a new story in the making. The story of Fray, sweeping a trail of destruction across the Carpet. The story of power-hungry mouls - and of two Munrung brothers, who set out on an adventure to end all adventures when their village is flattened.

It's a story that will come to a terrible end, if someone doesn't do something about it. If everyone doesn't do something about it...



Mention Books Concering The Carpet People

Original Title: The Carpet People
ISBN: 0552527521 (ISBN13: 9780552527521)
Edition Language: English


Rating Appertaining To Books The Carpet People
Ratings: 3.72 From 12328 Users | 576 Reviews

Assess Appertaining To Books The Carpet People
this book reminded me why I read, fundamentally. I read for fun, not to analyse or to be critical for goodreads. And this is one of those books that I can't find anything to complain about, because... well... I wasn't looking too hard. But if I had I wouldn't have enjoyed it as much. I would have missed the humour and been like this reading it Rather than being like this But suffice to say this book was HILARIOUS! the characters were brilliantly fun, and larger than life and made me roll on the

I wasn't massivally looking forward to this. I acquired it before I'd actually read any Pratchett, a time when I figured I would really like him. Turns out I was completely wrong about that and only find his books okay. The Carpet People was a surprise though as found myself enjoying it, although it's nothing outstanding. Pretty quick read.



I'll give it 4.999 for philosophical reasons. Wise people insist that there's always room for improvement.Heh. Well. Maybe. This book's pretty much perfect.This your average swords and horses and kingdoms under siege story and yet it isn't your average swords and horses and kingdoms under siege story.It's all in the delivery. Just like a great actor can bring a staid piece, a done-to-death act alive, Terry Pratchett charms not just with his plot but the characters running around in it, giving

I was extremely upset recently by the passing of Terry Pratchett. I can't remember when I first picked up a Discworld book but I was in love immediately and have eagerly awaited every single one. I only just realized though that I have only ever read a couple non-Discworld Pratchett books, so I decided now was the time to go back to where it all started, the first book he ever wrote.As to be expected in a book written by a 17 year old (though Pratchett did some work on it again many years later)

I liked Terry Pratchetts first book way more than I expected. The idea of people living in the carpet is simply delightful. I loved the colorful hairs and dust, the snargs, the pones, the adventures. There are clearly two Pratchetts at work, and often I can see who wrote what. The story is all over the place but the imagination and the witty observations are vintage Pratchett. And Sir Terrys own illustrations are a special treat!

This book is a great read for Terry Pratchett completionists, or for people who have enjoyed some of his writing and want a look at the place where it all began. 40-something-year-old Pratchett's editing is visible, and leaves the raw sections written by his younger self standing out in the cold. On the plus side, this book did a lot to encourage me to write a novel myself. If the seventeen-year-old who piled this crap together became Terry Pratchett, the sky's the limit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.