Saturday, July 11, 2020

Download Fear Me (Broken Love #1) Free Audio Books

Specify Books Supposing Fear Me (Broken Love #1)

Edition Language: English
Series: Broken Love #1
Download Fear Me (Broken Love #1) Free Audio Books
Fear Me (Broken Love #1) Kindle Edition | Pages: 384 pages
Rating: 3.98 | 17914 Users | 1799 Reviews

Interpretation Concering Books Fear Me (Broken Love #1)

Librarian's note: Alternate cover edition of ASIN B00RR4A1DI. I don't believe in fairy tales and Prince Charming. I believe in fear. He taught me how to be afraid. We first met on a playground on a wonderful summer day. It was the first time he hurt me and it wouldn’t be the last. For ten years, he's been my tormentor and I've been his forbidden. But then he went away, and yet I was still afraid. Now he's back and wants more than just my tears. You see...he thinks I sent him away so now he wants revenge...and he knows just how to get it. Warning: Fear Me contains sensitive themes.

Describe Regarding Books Fear Me (Broken Love #1)

Title:Fear Me (Broken Love #1)
Author:B.B. Reid
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 384 pages
Published:February 14th 2015 by Bebe's Reads LLC (first published January 26th 2015)
Categories:Dark. Romance. New Adult. Contemporary

Rating Regarding Books Fear Me (Broken Love #1)
Ratings: 3.98 From 17914 Users | 1799 Reviews

Comment On Regarding Books Fear Me (Broken Love #1)
2 REALLY Fear Him StarsThere are qualities in this book I liked and there are a lot of qualities in this book I didnt like. Most of them are based on my reading preferences. Many times I felt like I should have DNF this book, but I kept on reading because I was really interested in what will happen. This is a meaty book, meaning it is super long. At one point I thought the author put two books in one. I believe 30% of the book could have been edited out.My issues with this book are the writing

4.5 Stars! I read the prologue and I knew without a doubt I was going to love this book. I immediately started rubbing my hands together with a evil grin on my face. There was a lingering question before I started this book. Was this dark, was this going to be twisted? The title led me to believe that, so I had to stalk the author, find out details, I need to know these things. If you tell me your book is dark, then it better be. Anyway, she was completely honest and told me she didn't know what

Good god, what the ever loving hell have I just read??A cruel, abusive, controlling, manipulative, perverted, bullying, arsehole does NOT an alpha make. A true alpha male protects his woman, he does not debase and annihilate her the way this revolting specimen did .... for TEN YEARS (and got away with it to the point of even the teachers being scared of this little tool), so where the alpha tag came from I have no idea. Add to this a heroine who is such a doormat and TSTL and you have a match

Fuck me this was a dark read....and I fucking loved it. Reading Dark books is probably my favourite genre of books to read.Don't ask me why because I'm still trying to figure it out. Fear Me is a mind fuck of a read, it's the most fucked up book I've ever read, but I loved it so much. This book isn't your everyday high school romance, and it deifnitely isn't for the faint hearted. It's safe to say that it made me cross, upset and a little disgusted, but I just couldn't for the life of me, put it

They 50 shaded my favorite book, Bully and named it Fear Me I am going to segregate my review into two parts one that is meant for the author (the softer version) and then for everybody else (my real review) Author safe review The basic plot has various holes in it and does not come out as strong as it is required to. There are a lot that does not add up. Language needs attention as it gets choppy and requires to be smoothed a little more. The characters are all sharp but the one character

★★★★★! Fear Me, book 1 of 2. Lust, contempt, revenge, seduction, mystery & conspiracy! I want you to remember that there is nothing good about me, and there never will be. Books in Broken Love series should be read in order:Book 1: Fear Me - Keiran & LakeBook 2: Fear You - Keiran & LakeBook 3: Fear Us - Keenan & Sheldon Book 4: Breaking Love - Dash & WillowBook 5: Fearless - Keiran & Lake♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫River Deep Mountain High by Tina

Title: ➳ Fear MeSeries ➳Broken Love Series 1#Author: ➳ B.B. ReidPublished February 14th 2015This book & series was recommended to me by a friend. So that means I just found new author Lord if you know me.. You know, I love my dark reads, but to be totally honest here, Ive never had a dark read that the character started at such a young age I must say this definitely isn't your everyday high school romance. I am still trying to figure out my thoughts on this one I believe this one falls into

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.