Friday, July 10, 2020

Download Free Brutally Beautiful (Beautiful #1) Books Full Version

Download Free Brutally Beautiful (Beautiful #1) Books Full Version
Brutally Beautiful (Beautiful #1) Kindle Edition | Pages: 316 pages
Rating: 3.96 | 6781 Users | 676 Reviews

Details Books Concering Brutally Beautiful (Beautiful #1)

Original Title: Brutally Beautiful ASIN B00HOKH5OS
Edition Language: English
Series: Beautiful #1

Interpretation Conducive To Books Brutally Beautiful (Beautiful #1)

A deadly game of hide and seek.

With blood still on her hands, Samantha Matthews is on the run, running from dark secrets and a man she prays to God will never find her. Running and hiding, just to stay alive. She had no choice but to run, to leave, to hide and forget about her life before. When Samantha believes she's gained enough distance from her past and her demons, she stops running, hoping to find her future in the heavily wooded area of the Adirondack Mountains, a place she never expected to encounter a man with secrets as dark and as sordid as hers.

Kade Grayson is hiding, not from the demons after him, but from himself and from the entire outside world, wishing every day he could have just died. Arrogant and domineering, he’s tormented and terrorized by his past, seeing nothing good for his future. With the ghosts of his past still haunting him, he has exiled himself to a life of solitude, only living for his words and through his stories.

Until her.

An undeniable attraction, turns into hate and then ultimately obsession, an obsession that grows into a powerful story of love and redemption.

Will the bond they have begun to build between them grow stronger than the tragedies that have scarred both of their lives? Or will they allow their demons to consume them?

Point Regarding Books Brutally Beautiful (Beautiful #1)

Title:Brutally Beautiful (Beautiful #1)
Author:Christine Zolendz
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 316 pages
Published:December 26th 2013
Categories:Romance. Dark. Sociology. Abuse. New Adult. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary

Rating Regarding Books Brutally Beautiful (Beautiful #1)
Ratings: 3.96 From 6781 Users | 676 Reviews

Criticism Regarding Books Brutally Beautiful (Beautiful #1)
4 Damaged Stars"You somehow soothe the chaos that's inside me. You heal me."A woman on the run.A man haunted, bitter and alone.A passion that transcends logic and self-preservation. Samantha Matthews, bloodied and beaten she ends up with her best friend working as a waitress in a freaking strip joint in the middle of nowhere. Nothing left to dream about, everything crashed and burned around her and the demons are still chasing after her. But she keeps living. Kade Grayson, survived an

5 Brutally Beautiful StarsA dark twisted read, beautifully written and somewhat poeticI read Brutally Beautiful a few weeks ago and I wished I wrote my review right when I finished, so this wont be your typical review, which kills me because I loved it so much.Short version of the summarySam and her best friend are on the run, you dont know why, but they are beaten up, bruised and battered. We just know they left a terrible situation and both are ready to move forward with their lives. They

THIS BOOK WAS... DARK FUNNY SEXYDISTURBING AND SO BRUTALLY BEAUTIFUL!CHRISTINE ZOLENDZ EXCEEDED MY EXPECTIONS WITH THIS NOVEL! This story is told in alternate povs (which the author nailed) of a girl named Samantha who is on the run with her bff. She meets a Damaged? Crazy? Stalker? Sexy! HOT! guy named Kade who is crippled emotionally by a traumatic event from his past. "Words had always come easily to me. Violence and hate were in my veins. I was rage personified, and horror and malice were my

Ok, around the first half of the book I seriously loved it! Loved it so much that I thought nothing could make me not love it so much later. The writing was amazing, I swear I highlighted almost the whole book. There wasn't one thing I didn't love with the writing. And with the story. I loved it all. I loved all the characters. So what made me give it 4 stars? I would have given it 3.5 but I round it up to 4. Him. His mood swings. In the beginning he was amazing, he was so dark and twisted and I

"It was beautiful and dark, twisted and profound." This book was so different, I couldn't put it down. It was filled with dark tragedy and mystery, it was also hot and funny. I loved the quick-whit that Sam/Lainey had. I also loved the interactions between her and Kade. The dark, deep emotions that he felt for Lainey were so intense. "I felt like Adam looking at Eve for the first time, having never seen another woman before her." "I wanted to know what haunted her and hold hands in the

I can't get into this book, I can't, I guess it's just me being weird again. I think I read one chapter and I immediately disliked the heroine, for me this is a very bad sign... So I'm going to take the plunge and DNF. I get really cranky when I force myself to read a book I don't like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.