Saturday, July 11, 2020

Download Free A Kiss of Shadows (Merry Gentry #1) Books Full Version

Describe Books In Pursuance Of A Kiss of Shadows (Merry Gentry #1)

Original Title: A Kiss of Shadows (Merry Gentry, #1)
ISBN: 0345490657 (ISBN13: 9780345490650)
Edition Language: English
Series: Merry Gentry #1
Characters: Meredith "Merry" Gentry, Frost (Killing Frost), Barinthus, Sholto, Kitto, Doyle (Queen's Darkness), Rhys (Cromm Crauch), Galen (A Kiss of Shadows), Eamon (A Kiss of Shadows), Andais
Download Free A Kiss of Shadows (Merry Gentry #1) Books Full Version
A Kiss of Shadows (Merry Gentry #1) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 468 pages
Rating: 4.01 | 51600 Users | 1875 Reviews

Representaion Toward Books A Kiss of Shadows (Merry Gentry #1)

My name is Meredith 'Merry' Gentry, but of course it's not my real name. I dare not even whisper my true name after dark for fear that one hushed word will travel over the night winds to the soft ear of my aunt, the Queen of Air and Darkness. She wants me dead. I don't even know why...

I fled the high court of Faerie three years ago and have been in hiding ever since. As Merry Gentry, I am a private investigator for the Grey Detective Agency: Supernatural Problems, Magical Solutions. My magical skills, scorned at the courts of Faerie, are valued in the human world. Even by human standards, my magic isn't flashy, which is fine by me. Flashy attracts attention and I can't afford that.

Rumour has it that I am dead. Not quite. I am Princess Meredith NicEssus. To speak that name after dark is to call down a knock upon your door from a hand that can kill you with a touch. I have been careful, but not careful enough. The shadows have found me, and they are going to take me back home, one way or another.

So the running is over. But the fighting has just begun...

Rich, sensual, brimming with dangerous magic, A Kiss of Shadows is a dazzling tour-de-force where folklore, fantasy and erotically charged adventure collide.

Mention Of Books A Kiss of Shadows (Merry Gentry #1)

Title:A Kiss of Shadows (Merry Gentry #1)
Author:Laurell K. Hamilton
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 468 pages
Published:March 28th 2006 by Ballantine Books (first published September 30th 2000)
Categories:Fantasy. Urban Fantasy. Paranormal. Romance. Paranormal Romance. Fairies. Fae

Rating Of Books A Kiss of Shadows (Merry Gentry #1)
Ratings: 4.01 From 51600 Users | 1875 Reviews

Notice Of Books A Kiss of Shadows (Merry Gentry #1)
I did not like the Anita Baker series so I was almost certain I was going to have a problem with this one, turns out I was wrong. This, IMO, is vastly superior to the Anita Baker series, Anita was a ninny hammer I just could not stand so Merry is a bit of a relief.

This was a big surprise to me. I fully expected to hate it, but it's a very compelling and interesting read! I ended up almost loving it :D I couldn't wait to start book 2[I'm at 20% already]!

2/7/18 - ON SALE for $2.99: http://amzn.to/2fA5r75Reviewed by: Rabid ReadsLaurell K. Hamilton is consistently a woman ahead of her time.It started with her Anita Blake series back in 1993. Yes, thats right1993. I was . . . well, Im not going to tell you how old I was in 1993, but suffice it to say, I was young enough that my mother wouldnt want me reading an adult UF series, and that was BEFORE the Big Shift from straight-up UF to UF/erotica that took place in 2001 with book 10.So first

☠ I Decline All Responsibility for this One the Only Reason I am Reading it is because the MacHalos are Collectively Holding a Gun to my Lovely Little Head Buddy Read (IDARftOtORIaRisbtMaCHaGtmLLHBR™). With the Sadistic MacHalos. Duh ☠☠ DNF at 54%. And someone should seriously consider giving me a medal for making it that far.Actual rating: 1.5 stars. Good thing I was in a good mood when I DNFed read this one.(view spoiler)[I am not drunk enough to review this book, but I'll do it anyway.

Ill start with a little bit of background of my experience with Ms. Hamiltons writing. About 10 years ago I started reading the Anita Blake series. At first, I liked it a lot but as the series progressed the crimes got gorier, the sex got more meaning-less (she just started having sex with everyone), in some ways it became repetitive. It was very formulaic. She would find one impossible crime that was very gory, she will be the only person who could fix it and then she will have sex with more,

I finished last night. 1 star. It's too much, yet not really anything at all. Plus, just like Anita, Merry has no women friends. All other women are competition. And much like Anita (who was a Christian virgin right?), Merry has qualms about public sex then proceeds to almost bang guys in very public situations. Just TRYIN TOO HARD to have an actual plot to tie all the sex scenes together.

4.5 It's like "Game of Thrones", but with fairies and sex. I love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.