Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Free Dead By Sunset: Perfect Husband, Perfect Killer? Download Books Online

Free Dead By Sunset: Perfect Husband, Perfect Killer?  Download Books Online
Dead By Sunset: Perfect Husband, Perfect Killer? Paperback | Pages: 544 pages
Rating: 4.08 | 6349 Users | 285 Reviews

Details Books In Pursuance Of Dead By Sunset: Perfect Husband, Perfect Killer?

Original Title: Dead By Sunset
ISBN: 0671001132 (ISBN13: 9780671001131)
Edition Language: English
Literary Awards: Anthony Award for Best True Crime (1996)

Relation In Favor Of Books Dead By Sunset: Perfect Husband, Perfect Killer?

The author of eight New York Times bestsellers, Ann Rule first won nationwide acclaim with The Stranger Beside Me, about serial killer Ted Bundy. Her Crime Files volumes, based on fascinating case histories, have assured her reputation as our premier chronicler of crime. Now the former Seattle policewoman brings us the horrific account of a charismatic man adored by beautiful and brilliant women who always gave him what he wanted...sex, money, their very lives.... When attorney Cheryl Keeton's brutally bludgeoned body was found in her van in the fast lane of an Oregon freeway, her husband, Brad Cunningham, was the likely suspect. But there was no solid evidence linking him to the crime. He married again, for the fifth time, and his stunning new wife, a physician named Sara, adopted his three sons. They all settled down to family life on a luxurious estate. But gradually, their marriage became a nightmare.... In this gripping account of Cheryl's murder, Ann Rule takes us from Brad's troubled boyhood to one of the most bizarre trials in legal history, uncovering multiple marriages, financial manipulations, infidelities, and monstrous acts of harassment and revenge along the way. Dead By Sunset is Ann Rule at her riveting best.

Be Specific About Regarding Books Dead By Sunset: Perfect Husband, Perfect Killer?

Title:Dead By Sunset: Perfect Husband, Perfect Killer?
Author:Ann Rule
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 544 pages
Published:April 1st 1996 by Pocket Books (first published October 1st 1995)
Categories:Crime. True Crime. Nonfiction. Mystery

Rating Regarding Books Dead By Sunset: Perfect Husband, Perfect Killer?
Ratings: 4.08 From 6349 Users | 285 Reviews

Discuss Regarding Books Dead By Sunset: Perfect Husband, Perfect Killer?
Dead By Sunset is an interesting true crime book (yeah, I know that's a horrid thing to say about true crime books) about a man being convicted for the death of ex-wife number four.I'll never understand women who fall for men like this. I really, truly don't. This'll sound horrible, but number four had a perfect demonstration of the way he truly was before they married.You see, when they met, he was married to ex-wife number three. He'd only been married to her for a short time. Now, ex three

Summertime, for me, is the season for sitting on my couch late at night, listening to the whirr of the ceiling fan as I devour paperback true crime novels. Something about the hot, busy days and the warm, restless nights inspires me to read chronicles of people doing horrible things to each other. Specifically, murder. You should know this: I am a slightly morbid person. I've kicked off this season with Dead By Sunset, by Ann Rule. Ann Rule is a prolific crime writer with an impressive pedigree,

Three literal stars, five metaphorical stars.

3.5 Stars. This is the first book by Ann Rule I have either read or listened to and I was engrossed from the start. Part of that, I admit, is because I know exactly where this took place, as I've driven by there countless times without ever knowing it was the scene of such a heinous crime.In September 1986, Cheryl Keaton was found brutally beaten to death in her car on Portland's busy Sunset Highway, in what appeared to be a botched attempt at a staged traffic accident, which if it had been

Rule's books seem to be a hit or a meh with me. I over-all enjoy her books and her writing.

suspenseful. sad. and all too true. this book should be required reading for Match dot com. most people don't know much about personality disorders, but if they did, boy, would they date with caution. this guy had a bad case of narcissism and destroyed so many people's lives. once you experience this type of personality, you can spot it a mile away. ladies, read this book. bravo, ann rule!!

I was shocked how engrossed I was in this story. The crime wasn't anything too sensational, and the people involved weren't particularly interesting at first glance, but Rule dove deep into their lives and the events that lead up to the murder. It read more like some strange Southern Gothic novel than a true crime boom and I devoured it. Rule really shows off her writing chops as well as her meticulous research and ability to structure a true life narrative. Well recommended if you want

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.