Sunday, July 5, 2020

Free Download Books Flyy Girl (Flyy Girl #1) Online

Point Appertaining To Books Flyy Girl (Flyy Girl #1)

Title:Flyy Girl (Flyy Girl #1)
Author:Omar Tyree
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 512 pages
Published:August 7th 2001 by Simon Schuster (first published 1993)
Categories:Fiction. Cultural. African American. Urban. Young Adult
Free Download Books Flyy Girl (Flyy Girl #1) Online
Flyy Girl (Flyy Girl #1) Paperback | Pages: 512 pages
Rating: 4.24 | 12396 Users | 420 Reviews

Rendition Toward Books Flyy Girl (Flyy Girl #1)

The bestselling urban classic novel about a young woman coming of age in the late 1980s.
Tracy Ellison, a young knockout with tall hair and attitude, is living life as fast as she can. Motivated by the material world, she and her friends love and leave the young men who will do anything to get next to them. It's only when the world of gratuitous sex threatens heartbreak that Tracy begins to examine her life, her goals, and her sexuality.

Specify Books In Pursuance Of Flyy Girl (Flyy Girl #1)

Original Title: Flyy Girl
ISBN: 0743218574 (ISBN13: 9780743218573)
Edition Language: English
Series: Flyy Girl #1

Rating Appertaining To Books Flyy Girl (Flyy Girl #1)
Ratings: 4.24 From 12396 Users | 420 Reviews

Critique Appertaining To Books Flyy Girl (Flyy Girl #1)
This was a great book. It was sooo relatable. Reminded me of every young trying to find her identity.

Enjoy this book. Omar tyree tell us a story of Tracy Ellison whom is the main character in the story. I like the way that the author walks the reader thru Tracy life from when she was young till when she's a woman. A defo good read

I First read this book back when I was a young woman and I loved it then, And now reading this as an older woman in her forties, I still feel the same, my emotions, my head shaking, my busting up out loud and my understanding what the main character is going through as she experience love, life, and happiness are all still the same. With some heart break thrown in the mix.... Now I have to read the sequel to this book to find out how things went after the main character matured into a grown

This was pretty good. Some parts did drag and I feel like Tracy could have learned her lesson at a more gradual pace. I love the inclusion of Afro-centric elements. Especially Tracy's poem. It was beautiful. Interesting to see where the rest of her story goes. Full review to come.

This has to be one of the most poorly written books that I have read.

If this was the first time I read this book and I was a mere 16 years old, I probably would have given it 5 stars. Flyy Girl was my first adventure into reading for pleasure. It was given to me from my cousin and it kept me occupied for a few days in the summer. So I'll always have a small bit of love for this book.It is now maybe 10 or so years later since the first and second and third time I read Flyy Girl and I see it so differently now. I admired Tracy. Maybe from a lack of my own self

3.5 stars. I've thought about re-reading Flyy Girl over the years, just to see if it still holds up. It does in some respects, because it tells the truth about what many young black women experience in love and relationships, no matter their upbringing; back then we only wanted to be cool and accepted by boys and yearned for excitement. I accept Flyy Girl for what it is (was), but reading it now, I feel like I'm glad to be past this age.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.