List Books During Saga, Vol. 1 (Saga (Collected Editions) #1)
| Original Title: | Saga, Volume One |
| ISBN: | 1607066017 (ISBN13: 9781607066019) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Saga (Collected Editions) #1 |
| Characters: | Marko, The Will (Saga), The Stalk, Alana (Saga), Hazel (Saga), Prince Robot IV, Izabel, Klara (Saga), Barr (Saga) |
| Literary Awards: | Hugo Award for Best Graphic Story (2013), Harvey Awards for Best Continuing or Limited Series, Best New Series, Best Single Issue or Story (Saga #1), Best Writer (for Brian K. Vaughan), Best Artist (for Fiona Staples), Best Colorist (for Fiona Staples) AND nominated for Best Cover Artist (for Fiona Staples) (2013), British Fantasy Award for Best Comic/Graphic Novel (2013), Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards for Best New Series, Best Continuing Series, Best Writer (for Brian K. Vaughan) (2013), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Best Graphic Novels & Comics (2012) |
Brian K. Vaughan
Paperback | Pages: 176 pages Rating: 4.2 | 228382 Users | 12418 Reviews

Point Epithetical Books Saga, Vol. 1 (Saga (Collected Editions) #1)
| Title | : | Saga, Vol. 1 (Saga (Collected Editions) #1) |
| Author | : | Brian K. Vaughan |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 176 pages |
| Published | : | October 23rd 2012 by Image Comics (first published October 10th 2012) |
| Categories | : | Sequential Art. Graphic Novels. Comics. Fantasy. Science Fiction. Fiction |
Explanation Concering Books Saga, Vol. 1 (Saga (Collected Editions) #1)
When two soldiers from opposite sides of a never-ending galactic war fall in love, they risk everything to bring a fragile new life into a dangerous old universe.From bestselling writer Brian K. Vaughan, Saga is the sweeping tale of one young family fighting to find their place in the worlds. Fantasy and science fiction are wed like never before in this sexy, subversive drama for adults.
Collecting: Saga 1-6
Rating Epithetical Books Saga, Vol. 1 (Saga (Collected Editions) #1)
Ratings: 4.2 From 228382 Users | 12418 ReviewsAssess Epithetical Books Saga, Vol. 1 (Saga (Collected Editions) #1)
Compelling characters and world building. Sometimes the dialogue is just... off and offensive but not in a charming way.Sooooo, I finally jumped on the Saga wagon... I have had the first two volumes sitting on my shelf and I was 99.999999999% sure I was gonna love it - and I did! Of course, now I'm saying, "Why did you wait so long?!' and all that.Everybody has already read and reviewed this. People who don't read graphic novels have read this! So, I can't really say much that hasn't already been said. I'll just say that it has a trope I like: the star-crossed lovers. Alana and Marko's peoples have been warring
THE ART IS NICE and I really love the characters too this was super great? Full review to come

Global pandemic? Stay home, read Saga!
When I first picked this up on recommendation from a friend, I was worried that it might be a bit too.... Out there for me. However, I was pleasantly surprised at just how emotion packed and beautiful this really is.The first installment of Saga tells the beginnings of a girl named Hazel. Violence, lack of understanding, and new parents taking on opposition - everything in this read will leave you NEEDING to know what is going to happen next.What did I think?: I'm not a big comic reader but I
There's an awful lot of crap in the graphic novel world, but it's strangely wonderful little gems like Saga, Vol. 1 that make rummaging through the rest of it feel completely worth the effort. This first volume is a bizarre, imaginative and very funny beginning to what I'm hoping will be a fantastic series. I've read bits here and there of Vaughan's work in the past but this is the first one to make me need to see what else he has in store for us. I honestly have no idea how he comes up with
What just happened?❧ ❧ Time for uniformative review #2568 ❧❧ Coolest husband/wife team ever Baby narrative Lying cat Ghost kids FunnyThis is was I get for marrying a vegetarian! Even the goddam plants want to eat us! Sextillion Cheap romance recs being thrown at me again People with television set heads doing...things▧ PG-13 version:▧ X-rated version Sexy freelancer with a heart. Sort of. Tree spaceshipSo. What just happened?


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.