Particularize Out Of Books Bryce (Scandalous Boys #1)
| Title | : | Bryce (Scandalous Boys #1) |
| Author | : | Natalie Decker |
| Book Format | : | Kindle Edition |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 328 pages |
| Published | : | February 23rd 2016 by Swoon Romance |
| Categories | : | Romance. Young Adult. High School |
Natalie Decker
Kindle Edition | Pages: 328 pages Rating: 3.58 | 419 Users | 36 Reviews
Interpretation Conducive To Books Bryce (Scandalous Boys #1)
Bryce Matthews doesn’t do the whole nice boyfriend thing. Chocolates and flowers—girls can forget all that. And he certainly doesn’t care about the gossip and rumors that follow him at school and around town. If anything, the talk amuses him. Bryce isn't lacking in confidence. He knows himself and he knows his limits. One of those hard limits is Madison Issac. Bryce can never have her, and he's perfectly fine with that. Sometimes the fantasy is better than the reality anyway.Madison Issac thought she was a pretty good judge of character. But she's surprised at how gentle and comforting resident bad-boy and next-door neighbor Bryce Matthews is when we finds her crying in the park.
Maybe there's more to Bryce than people think? So Madison begins to wonder.
Can a guy like Bryce ever change his ways?
Can a girl like Madison really be into a guy like Bryce?
With hearts and reputations on the line, this kind of love can be scandalous.

Be Specific About Books Concering Bryce (Scandalous Boys #1)
| Original Title: | Scandalous Boys: Bryce ASIN B01ACR02AI |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Scandalous Boys #1 |
Rating Out Of Books Bryce (Scandalous Boys #1)
Ratings: 3.58 From 419 Users | 36 ReviewsAppraise Out Of Books Bryce (Scandalous Boys #1)
**You can see this full review and more at Book Briefs: http://bookbriefs.net**Bryce is the first book in the new adult, Scandalous Boys series by Natalie Decker. This is the first book that I have read by Natalie and I really enjoyed it. I loved contemporary romance books and I always enjoy a good, opposites attract story so this was right up my alley. Although I will say, that if you are feeling a bit burned out on new adult contemporary romances at the moment, I might give this one a pass . IThis is about Bryce, Madison and Graham. They change a lot during their last year of high school and this book tells how they cope with everything from romance to lies and misconceptions. I found it a great read. I loved how realistic Natalie's characters are portrayed and how they deal with all the struggles and drama that come with being a teenager.
On the surface this is a bad boy redeemed story, which is right up my alley, but deeper down, it's more than that. Bryce isn't your typical bad boy. He attracts trouble like nobody else, but he's not the usual manwhore with the swagger and devil-may-care attitude. Bryce has lived next to Madison since they were kids and he despises her uptightness. Madison thinks Bryce is a little full of himself, but otherwise, has eyes only for his best friend, Graham. When Madison's cousin comes to live with

I only liked this book Bryce,girl is absolute wrong for him.That book would have been called Scandalous girls not boys.
The bad boys a softieOh Bryce you adorable ball of muscle and goo. Very well written, happy endings which I love. They're story is cliché but who doesn't love it when the bad boy is good for just one girl.
Bryce by Natalie Decker is the first in the series of Scandalous Boys #1. The first thing I really loved about this story was it was told with two different points of view. It was either Bryce talking or Madison. I really liked both characters. Bryce and Madison grew up together, living next door to each other. Madison didnt like him at all. Bryce was a trouble maker and had issues with getting in trouble with the law, he is the bad boy of the story. Madison, an athlete, an A student, does
A really good book .This book is really good and a easy read . It has a relaxed feel about it and doesn't go over the top on sex or relationship stuff .


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.