Specify Books Supposing Killer Profile (Criminal Minds #2)
| Original Title: | Killer Profile (Criminal Minds, #2) |
| ISBN: | 0451223829 (ISBN13: 9780451223821) |
| Edition Language: | English URL http://www.maxallancollins.com/books/criminal-minds-killer-profile/index.php |
| Series: | Criminal Minds #2 |
| Characters: | Emily Prentiss, Dr. Spencer Reid, Aaron Hotchner, Jennifer Jareau, Derek Morgan, Penelope Garcia, David Rossi |

Max Allan Collins
Paperback | Pages: 276 pages Rating: 3.9 | 714 Users | 62 Reviews
Be Specific About Of Books Killer Profile (Criminal Minds #2)
| Title | : | Killer Profile (Criminal Minds #2) |
| Author | : | Max Allan Collins |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 276 pages |
| Published | : | May 6th 2008 by Signet (first published 2008) |
| Categories | : | Mystery. Crime. Fiction. Media Tie In |
Interpretation Conducive To Books Killer Profile (Criminal Minds #2)
An elite team of FBI profilers is called in to help Chicago detectives investigate a series of bizarre murders. Though all are violent and disturbing, the crimes seem unrelated—until profiler David Rossi makes the connection. He recognizes each grisly tableau as one modeled on the crime scenes of three of the country’s most notorious serial killers: David Berkowitz, Ted Bundy, and Jeffrey Dahmer.Someone is taking the cult of true crime to terrifying extremes, and with so many killers left to emulate, Rossi wonders how he can possibly profile a killer who’s hiding within the killer profiles of others…
Rating Of Books Killer Profile (Criminal Minds #2)
Ratings: 3.9 From 714 Users | 62 ReviewsEvaluate Of Books Killer Profile (Criminal Minds #2)
#2 in the Criminal Mind series. Novels based on the TV series.Criminal Mind series: The FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit team is invited to Chicago and surrounding towns to help apprehend a serial killer. As the BAU quickly realizes, the UNSUB is replicating crime scenes originally created by such infamous serial killers as Berkowitz, Bundy, Dahmer, and Gacy.My favorite agent wasn't in this book as much. I almost put it down but then I decided to keep reading until he reappeared on the scene. Oh and I was (and I think the actress that plays her should be too) slightly offended by the description of Penelope Garcia. They call her pleasantly plump. I think I'd rather be called fat than pleasantly plump. ;) I like her character on the show and I especially like that she's actually a regular sized person instead of Hollywood thin. Book 1 on my KCPL
3.5 stars. almost like watching an episode.

Not a bad story. I've read this author before and he has a bad habit of putting in too much detail. Readers really don't need to know what clothes people are wearing, unless it is somehow relevant to the plot. I could see this story as an episode of the show.
If you're a fan of the show (I am!) then I think you will enjoy this book. The book is based on the television series Criminal Minds and has the same characters and same plot idea. I think that if I weren't such a fan of the show, then I might find the characters a little flat, but because I already know them it wasn't a problem for me. It's a quick, fun read that kept me entertained on my daily commute.
Criminal Mind: Killer Profile, by Max Allan CollinsChicago is plagued by a series of seemingly unrelated murders. A couple shot to death in a car. Two women strangled in a park. A male body found in a barrel. Because the crimes are spread out over the city, the different police departments haven't seen any connection, and who would see a connection between such crimes, anyway? The BAU, or the Behavioral Analysis Unit, does. When one of the members of the unit sees crime scene photos, he knows
This novel felt like it was very simply written. I felt like anyone who has read a few crime novels or even seen Criminal Minds could have written this, it had no style whatsoever and in places where there could have been scope for some great shocks and twists and turns the situation was simply explained.The storyline was good, and the characters too but this is owing to them being developed in the TV series, not to any skill on the author's part. Also, probably 25-30 full pages in total would


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.