Who I Am In Christ: 59 Truths To Build Your Identity in Christ 
Regards of who are as a Christian, whether you’re new to the Lord, whether you’ve been reborn, or whether you’re a devout Christian, there’s a burning question, individuals seem to be asking themselves to different degrees. And that question is “Who Am I in Christ?”
The answer regarding the truths of who Christians are in the eyes of the Lord which can be found dozens of times in the Bible through the myriad of scriptures which have been there. This sense of not being able to find the answer can be describe, at least to some degree in ISAIAH 59:10 [NKJV]
“We grope for the wall like the blind, And we grope as if we had no eyes; We stumble at noonday as at twilight; We are as dead men in desolate places.”
Given this, we are like children as stated in 1 JOHN 3:2 [MKJV]
“Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.”
In this book, the author, William Dika, has taken up the biblical directive of parents teaching their children to educate his readers in recognizing their individuality in regards to their relationship to the Lord, and have it grow through the reading of the Lord’s word through His scriptures on a daily basis.
For wanting resolve any ignorance a Christian might have regarding who they are in Christ, as a reviewer of Christian books, it encourages me to give Mr. Dika the 5 STAR he deserves to receive.
I read this book via an Amazon KINDLE Unlimited download.Regards of who are as a Christian, whether youre new to the Lord, whether youve been reborn, or whether youre a devout Christian, theres a burning question, individuals seem to be asking themselves to different degrees. And that question is Who Am I in Christ?The answer regarding the truths of who Christians are in the eyes of the Lord which can be found dozens of times in the Bible through the myriad of scriptures which have been there.I read this book via an Amazon KINDLE Unlimited download.Regards of who are as a Christian, whether youre new to the Lord, whether youve been reborn, or whether youre a devout Christian, theres a burning question, individuals seem to be asking themselves to different degrees. And that question is Who Am I in Christ?The answer regarding the truths of who Christians are in the eyes of the Lord which can be found dozens of times in the Bible through the myriad of scriptures which have been there.

William Dika
Paperback | Pages: 184 pages Rating: 5 | 3 Users | 1 review Reviews

List Books Supposing Who I Am In Christ: 59 Truths To Build Your Identity in Christ
| ISBN: | 0998948926 (ISBN13: 9780998948928) |
Relation As Books Who I Am In Christ: 59 Truths To Build Your Identity in Christ
I read this book via an Amazon KINDLE Unlimited download.Regards of who are as a Christian, whether you’re new to the Lord, whether you’ve been reborn, or whether you’re a devout Christian, there’s a burning question, individuals seem to be asking themselves to different degrees. And that question is “Who Am I in Christ?”
The answer regarding the truths of who Christians are in the eyes of the Lord which can be found dozens of times in the Bible through the myriad of scriptures which have been there. This sense of not being able to find the answer can be describe, at least to some degree in ISAIAH 59:10 [NKJV]
“We grope for the wall like the blind, And we grope as if we had no eyes; We stumble at noonday as at twilight; We are as dead men in desolate places.”
Given this, we are like children as stated in 1 JOHN 3:2 [MKJV]
“Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.”
In this book, the author, William Dika, has taken up the biblical directive of parents teaching their children to educate his readers in recognizing their individuality in regards to their relationship to the Lord, and have it grow through the reading of the Lord’s word through His scriptures on a daily basis.
For wanting resolve any ignorance a Christian might have regarding who they are in Christ, as a reviewer of Christian books, it encourages me to give Mr. Dika the 5 STAR he deserves to receive.
Details Containing Books Who I Am In Christ: 59 Truths To Build Your Identity in Christ
| Title | : | Who I Am In Christ: 59 Truths To Build Your Identity in Christ |
| Author | : | William Dika |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 184 pages |
| Published | : | January 22nd 2019 by O-Praxis LLC |
| Categories | : | Download Books. Books |
Rating Containing Books Who I Am In Christ: 59 Truths To Build Your Identity in Christ
Ratings: 5 From 3 Users | 1 review ReviewsComment On Containing Books Who I Am In Christ: 59 Truths To Build Your Identity in Christ
I read this book via an Amazon KINDLE Unlimited download.Regards of who are as a Christian, whether youre new to the Lord, whether youve been reborn, or whether youre a devout Christian, theres a burning question, individuals seem to be asking themselves to different degrees. And that question is Who Am I in Christ?The answer regarding the truths of who Christians are in the eyes of the Lord which can be found dozens of times in the Bible through the myriad of scriptures which have been there.I read this book via an Amazon KINDLE Unlimited download.Regards of who are as a Christian, whether youre new to the Lord, whether youve been reborn, or whether youre a devout Christian, theres a burning question, individuals seem to be asking themselves to different degrees. And that question is Who Am I in Christ?The answer regarding the truths of who Christians are in the eyes of the Lord which can be found dozens of times in the Bible through the myriad of scriptures which have been there.



0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.