From This Day Forward (From This Day Forward #1) 
Elizabeth tries to pick up the pieces when her marriage falls apart, but after an accident she finds that nothing in her life is as she remembers it- including her husband.
Excerpt-
"I'd always played it safe and look where it got me. My life ended the day he walked out the door. I just needed one night of recklessness to grieve the end of my marriage. I didn't plan on meeting him. What if it's too good to be true? Do people actually get the life they deserve?"
A definite page turner. A captivating story about sad mistakes and the undeniable urge for a second chance! Lately, Ive been picky about the books I read. Time is a constraint right now, so if I sit down and read, it has to be something gripping, interesting and engaging, otherwise, I drop the hat. This book, definitely surprised me. I would ruin the story completely if I gave a brief summary. There is no way to avoid spoiling the story, even if I talk about the characters in general,
Holy cowTHIS WAS THE MOST DRAMATIC BOOK I HAVE EVER READ IN MT ENTIRE LIFE! I cant even wrap my head around all I just experienced in this book. HOLY COW

Apparently this is a series...Yep... totally not impressed. Why can't authors warn you about this shit...
Holy Shit!Damn Shannon, you blew this out of the park! I have no words! AMAZING! I'm following you girl! On to the next and I'm f****** excited! ok, so I read your "deleted scenes" after complaints on Beth, call me stupid, but it confused me, ugh!
Everyone cheated in this book. Everyone. I kind of hated this book but at the same time I was dying to find out what happens next, but what sucks is that this book was on KU, but the second is not. I am crossing my fingers that someday book 2 will be on KU, because otherwise I'm done here.
Gripping Could not put it down and it ends in a cliff hanger. This is a grippingly powerful book that shows the real depths of marriage in many ways. Holy smokes David and Beth's story is amazing.
Shannon Myers
Kindle Edition | Pages: 329 pages Rating: 3.93 | 443 Users | 63 Reviews

Particularize Of Books From This Day Forward (From This Day Forward #1)
| Title | : | From This Day Forward (From This Day Forward #1) |
| Author | : | Shannon Myers |
| Book Format | : | Kindle Edition |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 329 pages |
| Published | : | May 12th 2016 by Shannon Myers (first published 2016) |
| Categories | : | Books. Free Books |
Relation In Pursuance Of Books From This Day Forward (From This Day Forward #1)
Alternate cover edition of ASIN B01EGXFIL2Elizabeth tries to pick up the pieces when her marriage falls apart, but after an accident she finds that nothing in her life is as she remembers it- including her husband.
Excerpt-
"I'd always played it safe and look where it got me. My life ended the day he walked out the door. I just needed one night of recklessness to grieve the end of my marriage. I didn't plan on meeting him. What if it's too good to be true? Do people actually get the life they deserve?"
Define Books To From This Day Forward (From This Day Forward #1)
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | From This Day Forward #1 |
Rating Of Books From This Day Forward (From This Day Forward #1)
Ratings: 3.93 From 443 Users | 63 ReviewsNotice Of Books From This Day Forward (From This Day Forward #1)
I want to make this as spoiler free as possible but with this story it is hard to keep to yourself. So, lets see what I can do. In the first of the book we meet Elizabeth and she is talking about her current marriage to Landon. She is happy and life is going great. She has the best friend in the world, Jess, but somewhere something changes. She goes out to a club, meets this one of a kind man, David. She is enjoying her self and drinking the night away. She is caught up with her attraction forA definite page turner. A captivating story about sad mistakes and the undeniable urge for a second chance! Lately, Ive been picky about the books I read. Time is a constraint right now, so if I sit down and read, it has to be something gripping, interesting and engaging, otherwise, I drop the hat. This book, definitely surprised me. I would ruin the story completely if I gave a brief summary. There is no way to avoid spoiling the story, even if I talk about the characters in general,
Holy cowTHIS WAS THE MOST DRAMATIC BOOK I HAVE EVER READ IN MT ENTIRE LIFE! I cant even wrap my head around all I just experienced in this book. HOLY COW

Apparently this is a series...Yep... totally not impressed. Why can't authors warn you about this shit...
Holy Shit!Damn Shannon, you blew this out of the park! I have no words! AMAZING! I'm following you girl! On to the next and I'm f****** excited! ok, so I read your "deleted scenes" after complaints on Beth, call me stupid, but it confused me, ugh!
Everyone cheated in this book. Everyone. I kind of hated this book but at the same time I was dying to find out what happens next, but what sucks is that this book was on KU, but the second is not. I am crossing my fingers that someday book 2 will be on KU, because otherwise I'm done here.
Gripping Could not put it down and it ends in a cliff hanger. This is a grippingly powerful book that shows the real depths of marriage in many ways. Holy smokes David and Beth's story is amazing.


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.