Friday, July 3, 2020

Books Download Online Promethea (Promethea #3) Free

Books Download Online Promethea (Promethea #3) Free
Promethea (Promethea #3) Hardcover | Pages: 176 pages
Rating: 4.11 | 3936 Users | 130 Reviews

Point Out Of Books Promethea (Promethea #3)

Title:Promethea (Promethea #3)
Author:Alan Moore
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 176 pages
Published:September 1st 2002 by DC Comics (first published February 2002)
Categories:Sequential Art. Comics. Graphic Novels. Fantasy. Fiction

Rendition In Pursuance Of Books Promethea (Promethea #3)

Sophie Bangs was a normal college student until a simple class assignment resulted in her being transformed into Promethea, a two-thousand-year-old mythical warrior woman. In the second installment of the series that Entertainment Weekly has given an A-, Sophie continues to learn more about her powers, abilities, and predecessors. But with many answers still missing, Sophie must fend off an attack by a horde of demons and discover and defeat the secrets behind the sinister cult The Temple if she is ever to live up to the full potential of Promethea.

Present Books In Favor Of Promethea (Promethea #3)

Original Title: Promethea: Book Three (Promethea, #3)
ISBN: 1563899000 (ISBN13: 9781563899003)
Edition Language: English
Series: Promethea #3
Characters: Aleister Crowley, John Dee, Promethea

Rating Out Of Books Promethea (Promethea #3)
Ratings: 4.11 From 3936 Users | 130 Reviews

Assessment Out Of Books Promethea (Promethea #3)
I don't know how someone doesn't fall into the art and feel themselves dragged thru the imagination of Alan Moore on tarot, religion, love, life, lust, hell, numerology, etc. etc. etc. I think this series is among his masterpieces. Something I want to have in my library always!

So as this series wears on, it becomes glaringly obvious that this is really just some kind of weird explanation of different occultisms. Basically reads like a way Alan moore can explain his own wacky extracurriculars as a, yes, "chaos magician". There's no story here, just a long and meandering walk through Kabbalah lore, tarot meanings and enneagram nonsense. Booooooooring.

Fun story, awesome graphics. We are given a tour through Heaven and Hell viewed through Kaballah, the story in these realms is wonderful and the graphics nicely match. Sophie and Barbara encounter a set of challenges in the various regions they travel through.

I'm just determined to finish the series at this point since I'm more than halfway, but it's not even a story anymore, it's just Moore proselytizing his weird ambiguous magic beliefs

By volume three, you're deeply into mysticalhermetic territory and leave the whole superheroing behind you. Travellers, be warned.It's a difficult, painful reading, but it's great all the same. Anything that's worth it is.This is no doubt the most dense of the three books, maybe because it's the centre but I'm glad again I finally bought these books.

It's rather tryingly didactic, though I suppose that has the virtue of providing a better means for some people to get a handle on the correspondences of Hermetic Qabala a la Crowley than the more typical, tedious manner of attempting to memorize the tables from 777 by brute force. Also, the aesthetics are better.

Overall a solid installment in the Promethea series. I honestly loved this series, it was so unique from other comic books.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.