Declare Of Books Ral's Woman (Zorn Warriors #1)
| Title | : | Ral's Woman (Zorn Warriors #1) |
| Author | : | Laurann Dohner |
| Book Format | : | ebook |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 112 pages |
| Published | : | September 4th 2009 by Ellora's Cave Publishing |
| Categories | : | Science Fiction. Romance. Aliens. Adult Fiction. Erotica. Fantasy. Paranormal. Paranormal Romance |

Laurann Dohner
ebook | Pages: 112 pages Rating: 3.83 | 12000 Users | 543 Reviews
Interpretation As Books Ral's Woman (Zorn Warriors #1)
Ariel never knew aliens existed until she finds herself kidnapped and taken from Earth. When the Anzon declare humans useless, she learns her fate — prize for the winner of a brutal fight between large, muscled alien men.Ral is a Zorn warrior. He has also been kidnapped by the Anzon, along with his crew. Forced into slavery, he's got one thing on his mind — freeing his people. That is, until he sees the small human woman he's willing to fight to win. He doesn't just want her body, he wants her heart forever.
In the hands of a hot alien, Ariel is about to discover how pleasurable captivity can be.
Define Books During Ral's Woman (Zorn Warriors #1)
| Original Title: | Ral's Woman |
| ISBN: | 1419924060 (ISBN13: 9781419924064) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Zorn Warriors #1 |
| Characters: | Ral, Ariel (Zorn Warriors) |
Rating Of Books Ral's Woman (Zorn Warriors #1)
Ratings: 3.83 From 12000 Users | 543 ReviewsNotice Of Books Ral's Woman (Zorn Warriors #1)
I love Sci-Fi Romances and I thought the blurb sounded interesting. The story is about a gal who has been kidnapped by a reptilian like alien race who are looking for females compatible with their males. Ariel takes a breath of relief to discover that humans are not compatible, but only long enough to discover that they will not be returning her home to earth. They have decided to give her as a prize to one of their mining slaves a race much like humans, but bigger and more brutish looking.Ariel2.5 starsIt was ok. Not as good as I had hoped, but still interesting. I didn't fall in love with Ral, so that affected how much I cared for the romance. I liked that he wouldn't let anyone hurt or insult Ariel, but other than that he was just... (shoulders shrugging).
Latest read 4/6/20Same thoughts. I love it!!4 1/2 "Scifi Quickie" Stars!I've read this story many times. I still love it. One of my first and favorite Scifismutty reads. Zorn men are hot... and tasty ;-) Happy reading!

5 Rals Woman StarsI have read this series one other time, and I love it. I was trying to explain it to my husband, I like that Ral is other worldly and Ariel is human. I liked their differences because they learned to love those differences. He was forceful but not, he never really made her do anything she didnt want to. Because once she did what he wanted she got just as much out of it. If you have ever read any other book by Laurann Dohner then you the best I can explain this is like her New
Nope. I don't like this. DNF at 18%.
Ok, these books are like a Planet full of Khal Drogo (Jason Momoa) Um.... I'm not sure why people would whine about that... Then again I'm totally partial to the whole barbarian grunting man thing. (shrug) And I'm totally comfortable with that lmao! Yeah, the writing is a little choppy, but hey, she got into Ellora's Cave and the story is STILL good :-)
Fuck this book!It's a steaming pile of rapey bullshit. Thankfully it was incredibly short so I didn't have to put up with this crap for very long. But this is definitely the worst thing I've read from Laurann Dohner. Boo hiss. Negative a million starsI'm sorry I recommended this one Machalos!


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.