The Power (The Secret Circle #3) 
United at last with Diana, the mistress of her coven, Cassie must first sacrifice her love for Adam to save the Secret Circle and the town of New Salem from the evil powers of the witch Faye.
Threatened by the possibility of her destruction in a final battle between good and evil, Cassie must hope that her supernatural gifts are strong enough to obliterate the powers of evil.
If victorious, Cassie will win more than she ever dreamed. But if she and Diana fail, the Power will go to those who seek only to destroy.
...Can Anyone Triumph?
OMG. What can I say this was a great to a trilogy. I could not have asked for more. It tied all the lose ends. The cliffhangers through out the series was amazing. I love the heroine Cassie and the love traingle that in the end worked out for the best. I admire Diana for here strength in not seeing things as a lost but as a gain in the benefit of the group. I really enjoyed the interaction between the characters and it made me feel a part of the story as an outside looking in from a window into
4.75 starsPower. You need power to use against him. You're all too young to fight him-- and we're too old. And in between our ages are nothing but fools. -pg. 98 An ancient evil has now been unleashed in New Salem and only the Circle can destroy it. But they aren't powerful enough. If their ancestors, who were more powerful than they, couldn't manage to get rid of the evil for good, how can they?The only way they stand a chance is if they all come together. United, they might stand a chance.

Read this whole series back when i was 13-14 and i was BLOWN away by it.... so much so i DESPERATELY wanted to be a witch... hmmm... maybe i just wanted Adam.... :)
Oh my fire! I loved the book. This wraps up the story so beautifully. I have 0 complaints. I didnt want for it to end, I felt such a connection with all the characters that I wish this would be like a never ending series, all the way till theyre older and the once theyre re born. I love witchy stories and elemental magic. Sort of like Wicca. I grow up with a very religious grandma, but her kitchen always smelled of herbs because she will brew teas and remedies... just like a witch. Her family
It was an ok read but nothing surprising and sometimes I wanted to scream in frustration how dull some scenes or sentences felt. But Cassie was a good and strong character and I like stories about witches so I am giving three stars.http://www.goodreads.com/
The suspense in this book was pivotal. So many things were happening and crap was getting ready to hit the fan straight from the beginning. Oh how I really love Faye. She is a character that loves to stir up trouble, teeter on the edge of evil, and deep deep deep deep deep deep down has good in her if you look hard enough.I was legitimately stressed at a few points in the plot regarding a certain evil entity. The crystals, herbs, sisterhood, candles, books of shadows, and rhyming spells just
L.J. Smith
Paperback | Pages: 320 pages Rating: 3.98 | 9340 Users | 295 Reviews

Specify Books As The Power (The Secret Circle #3)
| Original Title: | The Power (The Secret Circle, #3) |
| ISBN: | 0061067199 (ISBN13: 9780061067198) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | The Secret Circle #3 |
| Characters: | Nick Armstrong, Cassie Blake, Faye Chamberlain, Diana Meade, Adam Conant, Laurel Quincey, Melanie Glaser, Deborah Armstrong, Chris Henderson, Doug Henderson, Susan Whitler |
| Setting: | New Salem, Massachusetts(United States) |
Rendition Concering Books The Power (The Secret Circle #3)
In So Deadly A Battle...United at last with Diana, the mistress of her coven, Cassie must first sacrifice her love for Adam to save the Secret Circle and the town of New Salem from the evil powers of the witch Faye.
Threatened by the possibility of her destruction in a final battle between good and evil, Cassie must hope that her supernatural gifts are strong enough to obliterate the powers of evil.
If victorious, Cassie will win more than she ever dreamed. But if she and Diana fail, the Power will go to those who seek only to destroy.
...Can Anyone Triumph?
Define Regarding Books The Power (The Secret Circle #3)
| Title | : | The Power (The Secret Circle #3) |
| Author | : | L.J. Smith |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 320 pages |
| Published | : | November 15th 1992 by HarperTeen (first published 1992) |
| Categories | : | Young Adult. Fantasy. Paranormal. Witches. Romance. Magic |
Rating Regarding Books The Power (The Secret Circle #3)
Ratings: 3.98 From 9340 Users | 295 ReviewsJudge Regarding Books The Power (The Secret Circle #3)
I liked this one far more than I did any of the others. all along, the books have been the pacing to the climax the third book was, and while the ending action felt a bit anti-climatic and predictable, it kept in tie with the story and world created by Smith. All in all, it made up for the weaker second book and seemed a far easier read - it was far more interesting and less focused on Cassie and Adam and more on the centrallot - ending Black John's plague of evil.OMG. What can I say this was a great to a trilogy. I could not have asked for more. It tied all the lose ends. The cliffhangers through out the series was amazing. I love the heroine Cassie and the love traingle that in the end worked out for the best. I admire Diana for here strength in not seeing things as a lost but as a gain in the benefit of the group. I really enjoyed the interaction between the characters and it made me feel a part of the story as an outside looking in from a window into
4.75 starsPower. You need power to use against him. You're all too young to fight him-- and we're too old. And in between our ages are nothing but fools. -pg. 98 An ancient evil has now been unleashed in New Salem and only the Circle can destroy it. But they aren't powerful enough. If their ancestors, who were more powerful than they, couldn't manage to get rid of the evil for good, how can they?The only way they stand a chance is if they all come together. United, they might stand a chance.

Read this whole series back when i was 13-14 and i was BLOWN away by it.... so much so i DESPERATELY wanted to be a witch... hmmm... maybe i just wanted Adam.... :)
Oh my fire! I loved the book. This wraps up the story so beautifully. I have 0 complaints. I didnt want for it to end, I felt such a connection with all the characters that I wish this would be like a never ending series, all the way till theyre older and the once theyre re born. I love witchy stories and elemental magic. Sort of like Wicca. I grow up with a very religious grandma, but her kitchen always smelled of herbs because she will brew teas and remedies... just like a witch. Her family
It was an ok read but nothing surprising and sometimes I wanted to scream in frustration how dull some scenes or sentences felt. But Cassie was a good and strong character and I like stories about witches so I am giving three stars.http://www.goodreads.com/
The suspense in this book was pivotal. So many things were happening and crap was getting ready to hit the fan straight from the beginning. Oh how I really love Faye. She is a character that loves to stir up trouble, teeter on the edge of evil, and deep deep deep deep deep deep down has good in her if you look hard enough.I was legitimately stressed at a few points in the plot regarding a certain evil entity. The crystals, herbs, sisterhood, candles, books of shadows, and rhyming spells just


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.