Details Books As Pretty Tough (Pretty Tough #1)
| Original Title: | Pretty Tough |
| ISBN: | 159514112X (ISBN13: 9781595141125) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Pretty Tough #1 |
Nicole Leigh Shepherd
Paperback | Pages: 256 pages Rating: 3.84 | 1993 Users | 141 Reviews

Declare Out Of Books Pretty Tough (Pretty Tough #1)
| Title | : | Pretty Tough (Pretty Tough #1) |
| Author | : | Nicole Leigh Shepherd |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 256 pages |
| Published | : | August 2nd 2007 by Razorbill |
| Categories | : | Young Adult. Sports. Romance. Contemporary. High School. Realistic Fiction. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit |
Ilustration To Books Pretty Tough (Pretty Tough #1)
Bubbly, blond Krista Brown is pretty and popular. Her sister, Charlie, is more interested in braving the Malibu waves than the halls of the school that Krista rules. But when Krista and Charlie are both recruited to the school's soccer team, they are forced to face their differences. Can these two sisters become teammates, and friends, in time to make it to the championships? Classic themes of sisterhood and romance make Pretty Tough a new take on Francine Pascal's Sweet Valley High. The strong sports element and a tie-in to the Pretty Tough sportswear and entertainment franchise give this first book by Liz Tigelaar added appeal.Rating Out Of Books Pretty Tough (Pretty Tough #1)
Ratings: 3.84 From 1993 Users | 141 ReviewsNotice Out Of Books Pretty Tough (Pretty Tough #1)
Pretty tough is my new all time favorite book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This book is truly amazing and I llllllllllooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeee it !!!! I have never read a book better than this one. I encouraged all my friends to read it too and they all loved it ! :) I used to hate reading until I read this book . :) I read the whole book in one day I just couldn't put it down!!! I am in the middle of reading the second one now and it is amazing!!!!!!I thought that the plot to this book was a really good idea, however I did have some problems with the way it was written. It seemed to be very disorganized, and not really well planned. The author attempted to go for the two character perspective on this one, and I don't think it worked well in her favor. I think instead of changing the perspective in paragraphs she should have thought about making separate chapters.
It was a good book, it taught me that you should be gratefull for what you have, and that things will always get better. SOCCER RULES!!

Charlie and Krista have always gotten along. Until last year. Charlie thinks that Krista doesnt care about anything but designer clothes, her boyfriend Cam, and her friend Brooks. Krista thinks that Charlie doesnt have a life and that she is just plain mean. They both know that they dont get along and are fine just not bothering each other. Krista plays for the school soccer team and is the main striker. Charlie is a surfer who retired from soccer years ago. While Charlie is surfing one day, a
"Pretty Tough," by Liz Tigelaar was a very good book that revolved around the life of Charlie Brown. No, not the cartoon character, but a girl who lived in California and attended Beachwood High School with her very popular sister Krista. At the beginning of the year, Charlie is noticed by the new soccer coach at Beachwood, Martie, and is encouraged to join the soccer team. Eventually, she goes through tryouts and lands on the team, facing tough competition with the former leader of the team,
Krista Brown, the pretty and popular one, plays for the high school soccer team. Charlie Brown, her younger sister, would rather be surfing the Malibu waves than be the nobody that she is in the halls of Beachwood High that Krista controls. Martie, the soccer team's new soccer coach, is asking everyone to tryout again for the soccer team, including anyone else who wants to join. Eventually, she convinces Charlie into trying out for the team. When Charlie and Krista are both recruited to the
This is one of the best books I ever read!!! I like it because it's not overly-girly, but it's not boyish either. Also, I play soccer, and i hve two sisters (although luckily i don't hate them like Krista and Charlie) And the funny thing is, my friend gave it to me for my birthday in 2008, and now, I'm recommending it to you. (and just so you know, I'm not a nerd who ask for books for her birthday, but maybe you could argue I am.......)


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.