Particularize Books As Colters' Woman (Colters' Legacy #1)
| Original Title: | Colters' Woman |
| ISBN: | 1599983508 (ISBN13: 9781599983509) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Colters' Legacy #1 |
| Characters: | Adam Colter, Ethan Colter, Ryan Colter, Holly Bardwell |
| Setting: | Clyde, Colorado(United States) Denver, Colorado(United States) |
Maya Banks
Paperback | Pages: 272 pages Rating: 3.85 | 16164 Users | 818 Reviews
Relation During Books Colters' Woman (Colters' Legacy #1)
Adam, Ethan and Ryan aren't looking for women. They're looking for a woman. One woman to share their lives and their beds. They don't want a casual romp in the hay, they want the woman who will complete them and they're losing hope of finding her. That is until Adam finds Holly lying in the snow just yards from their cabin. He knows she's different the minute he holds her in his arms. But before Adam gets his hopes up, he knows he has to gauge his brothers reactions. Soon its evident that she's the one. There are a few problems, however, like convincing her she belongs with them and keeping her safe from the man who wants her dead.Warning, this title contains the following: explicit sex, graphic language, menage a quatre, violence.

Details Epithetical Books Colters' Woman (Colters' Legacy #1)
| Title | : | Colters' Woman (Colters' Legacy #1) |
| Author | : | Maya Banks |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 272 pages |
| Published | : | January 1st 2007 by Samhain Publishing (first published April 6th 2006) |
| Categories | : | Erotica. Menage. Romance. Adult Fiction. Erotic Romance. Contemporary |
Rating Epithetical Books Colters' Woman (Colters' Legacy #1)
Ratings: 3.85 From 16164 Users | 818 ReviewsEvaluation Epithetical Books Colters' Woman (Colters' Legacy #1)
The story has been repeated several times around here so I won't bore you all with that but I will agree that the heroine caused my eyes to roll more times than I care to remember. Maybe I'm just not into the weak, can't-think-for-myself type of heroines in my books or maybe she just was extremely irritating but either way the brothers swooped in and saved the day. I loved them all with each of their different personalities. After all, if you are going to be tossed around among three gorgeousIs it weird that I was mostly bored? I was curious because I've enjoyed some of the work Banks has done for Hqn and thought I'd check out her erotica. Granted, this isn't exactly my 'thing'. I can see the appeal of 3 guys devoted to your every desire in an erotic sense, but I can't suspend enough disbelief to buy the scenario long term. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe this is done in the real world. However, most men I know have no intention of sharing and I can't imagine that jealousy isn't rampant.
I'd just like to start out by saying that around Chapter 3 I read a funny 1-star review by Zosia that influenced the way I read the rest of the book. Having already downloaded Colters' Wife for free a few months ago but waiting to read it until I'd read Colters' Woman, I immediately jumped on the chance to download this for free at Borders.com today. I am not new to menage romance, having read menage a trois before (sorry, no accents since I'm too lazy to figure out how to put it there). Still,

reread 2/2014One of my first permanent menage books, so will remain a favorite. And definitely my favorite of the entire series. Not for those who find brothers married/having sex with the same woman icky, though. ^_~
I admit I am not into reading the menage thing too much. This book had it's good and bad points. Good: I thought the heroes could have all stood alone with their own book. Each brother was interesting, but honestly I would have liked their own book. Of course, this can't be since they are all sharing, and in love with the same woman.Bad: I didn't like the heroine. I know she was on the run from her husband, but I thought she was weak. She didn't contribute anything to anybody. She sat around
While the book was a fun read, it may have been because I was halfway reading this as a joke. Will you enjoy it? Take this test:Do you enjoy books where+1 there's bathing constantly (and a lot of thinking about wanting a bath, as well)+1 loving, tender description of a man undressing and oogling a woman he found by the side of the road who is unconscious+1 people repeatedly discussing a bad dye job+1 woman doesn't walk anywhere, she is constantly carried, like a child or a doll.+5 guys are
It was a very hot read, but I had a few issues. To say that the female lead Holly was stupid would be an understatement. Also, some of the storytelling was just a little unbelievable. At one point, I busted out a piece of paper and started making a list with 2 columns Stupid/Pathetic and Unbelievable. But Holly made a MAJOR turn-around for the better about two thirds of the way into the book, so I got over all of it :) The Colter brothers have a family tradition going back at least several


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.