Thursday, July 2, 2020

Download Free The Druid of Shannara (Heritage of Shannara #2) Books Full Version

Point About Books The Druid of Shannara (Heritage of Shannara #2)

Title:The Druid of Shannara (Heritage of Shannara #2)
Author:Terry Brooks
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 471 pages
Published:January 3rd 1998 by Del Rey (first published March 1991)
Categories:Fantasy. Fiction. Epic Fantasy. Science Fiction Fantasy
Download Free The Druid of Shannara (Heritage of Shannara #2) Books Full Version
The Druid of Shannara (Heritage of Shannara #2) Paperback | Pages: 471 pages
Rating: 4.02 | 30052 Users | 280 Reviews

Narration Concering Books The Druid of Shannara (Heritage of Shannara #2)

I really struggled with this one, and it took me a month to get through. This novel had serious pacing issues. The beginning and the end were both pretty good, but the middle dragged, and I found myself heavily skim reading just to get through it. I do have issues with the Shanara books in general. They are all pretty samey, and the original novel especially feels like a rip off of LOTR. The previous novel was actually pretty enjoyable and built up a fun cast of characters, and I had been looking forward to continuing the story. Sadly this one chose to focus on only a few of those characters and the questing just got tedious for me. I’ll take a short break the will press on to the Elf Queen. Despite my issues with this novel, I do want to see this series out.

Mention Books In Pursuance Of The Druid of Shannara (Heritage of Shannara #2)

Original Title: The Druid of Shannara
ISBN: 1857233808 (ISBN13: 9781857233803)
Edition Language: English
Series: Heritage of Shannara #2, Shannara (Chronological Order) #16, Shannara (Publication Order) #5, Shannara - Terry's Suggested Order for New Readers #5 , more


Rating About Books The Druid of Shannara (Heritage of Shannara #2)
Ratings: 4.02 From 30052 Users | 280 Reviews

Comment On About Books The Druid of Shannara (Heritage of Shannara #2)
This book is awesome. So intense from start to finish! I definitely enjoyed reading this book! It held my interest throughout the entire book, and every little twist was perfect.

Maybe I'm just getting a little burnt-out on the Shannara books, 'cause I've been reading so many of them now that the show's come out (and I'm still praying that MTV renews it for a second season, 'cause it's a hell of about time they have something worth watching other than Teen Wolf.) But I feel like every Shannara book I read now ends up being a bit more of the same. Case in point with this book, which repeats a storytelling tactic that showed up in one of the earlier Shannara books - not

The King of the Silver River enters the Gambit with his daughter to help Morgan and Walker find the lost Black Elfstone.



Enjoyed the book, but I can see the elements of his characters worrying about each other too much and not enough action blooming in this book. These are heavily present in his later books and bother me alot.Also, this book is way more dragged out than it needed to be and compared to the earlier books in the series. The same points are made over and over, and there is alot of time with the characters talking to each other without much content instead of moving forward on their adventure.

One of the best Shannara books for sure. A true adventure fantasy. I was already losing hope that Brooks has just degenerated into generic fantasy, but this book really stands out on it's own. A little bit of doubt, soul searching, interesting characters and the big picture coming together. Still "young adult" friendly, but not as naive.

The second entry of author Terry Brooks Heritage of Shannara tetralogy opens with the Shadowen threatening the Four Lands, and the King of the Silver River suggesting that his daughter Quickening is unready to fulfill her duty. Meanwhile, Walker Boh is injured near the remnants of the Asphinx, although Cogline rescues him and takes him to Storlock. At the same time, Morgan Leah is traveling south to the dwarven community of Culhaven, wishing to warn Granny Elise and Auntie Jilt that they are in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.