Mention Based On Books More Than Her (More Than #2)
| Title | : | More Than Her (More Than #2) |
| Author | : | Jay McLean |
| Book Format | : | ebook |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 315 pages |
| Published | : | November 18th 2013 (first published November 17th 2013) |
| Categories | : | New Adult. Romance. Contemporary. Academic. College. Contemporary Romance |

Jay McLean
ebook | Pages: 315 pages Rating: 4.26 | 18639 Users | 1337 Reviews
Representaion Concering Books More Than Her (More Than #2)
"For every action there is an equal or opposite reaction."For every choice you make there are rewards,
or there are consequences.
It was my choice to walk away the first time.
And my choice to chase her the second.
But sometimes you don't get a choice,
and all you get are the consequences.
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
Unless that someone is Logan Matthews.
Because loving him didn't give me
the strength to walk away.
It didn't give me
the courage to fight for him.
And when it was over,
all it gave me was a broken heart.
Describe Books Toward More Than Her (More Than #2)
| Original Title: | More Than Her |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | More Than #2 |
| Characters: | Logan Matthews, Amanda Marquez |
Rating Based On Books More Than Her (More Than #2)
Ratings: 4.26 From 18639 Users | 1337 ReviewsWeigh Up Based On Books More Than Her (More Than #2)
Title: More Than HerSeries: More #2Release Date: November 19th, 2013Rating: 4 starsCliffhanger: Yes HEA: (view spoiler)[ No (hide spoiler)] Minor spoilers ahead I was very excited to read Logans story. After how More Than This ended, I was blown away and literally couldnt believe my eyes. I wanted, no I needed to know who Logan loved and if it was Mickey. This two sentences made me believe More Than Her would be very different story. Ive only ever been close to loving someone else one otherFOUR MATTHEWS STARS. I lost myself. In his hold. In his kiss. I completely lost myself in Logan Matthews. I'm still kicking myself that it took me so long to start this series. And now that I have, I can confirm that book two was almost everything I wanted it to be. Jay McLean is an author that has made me sit up and take notice and now I'm finally understanding the hype around her 'More than' series. I can't quite believe that I'm able to sit still and write a review for this book when the next
Ahhhh the angst! I dont think I can handle the next book. F my life.

OMGAAAAAAAAAD!!! I'M CONFUSED AS TO WHO DOES LOGAN REALLY LIKES??? COZ I THOUGHT IT WAS MIKAYLA.. BUT THEN AFTER READING THE SNEAK PREVIEW OF THIS BOOK I'M AT LOST HERE. IS IT LUCY? HEIDI? IS LOGAN GETTING A NEW HEROINE? OR..? THIS THINKING IS KILLING ME. LOL (sorry for the caps.. I just feel so excited!!!!!) XDedited:Oh heck nooo~! I heard this ends with a cliffy... omg. Why?!!Now I don't know what to do.. should I read this or wait until the next book is out? T__T I'm dying here...
11/19/13 EDIT 2.0: Remember guys, time heals all, well, most wounds. <-- in response to cliffy ending.11/19/13 EDIT: 2 questions I see consistently regarding this book are cheating and the ending. Here it is: Ciffhanger? (view spoiler)[Yes, but many issues do get resolved. There is definitely more to come about Logan and her. It's really hard to categorize this one as a definite cliffy because of the extenuating circumstances that led up to the ending. Hope you understand why the ending
*****4.75*****It could be that I'm delirious from lack of sleep but I think this book was really good.Review to come...
Logan, get over here with your dimples❤ it's Anna kindle cocoon time ! This is how we left things : 99% book 1 "More than this" If you knew about my past, you'd understand why I don't let people get too close to me. The people that are supposed to love you don't always do that. Sometimes they hurt you, physically and emotionally. Sometimes they just check out completely. Logan, come hither.... It. Is. Time. I've been waiting more than a lot for your story ❤ GAAAHHH!!! Why did it end like that


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.