Friday, July 3, 2020

Download Sweet Revenge (A Goldy Bear Culinary Mystery #14) Books Online

Download Sweet Revenge (A Goldy Bear Culinary Mystery #14) Books Online
Sweet Revenge (A Goldy Bear Culinary Mystery #14) Audio CD | Pages: 10 pages
Rating: 3.8 | 7507 Users | 494 Reviews

Be Specific About Out Of Books Sweet Revenge (A Goldy Bear Culinary Mystery #14)

Title:Sweet Revenge (A Goldy Bear Culinary Mystery #14)
Author:Diane Mott Davidson
Book Format:Audio CD
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 10 pages
Published:August 21st 2007 by HarperAudio
Categories:Mystery. Fiction. Cozy Mystery

Ilustration As Books Sweet Revenge (A Goldy Bear Culinary Mystery #14)

A month before Christmas, I saw a ghost...

Goldy Schulz is thrilled to be catering a holiday breakfast feast for the staff of the Aspen Meadow Library. But little does she know that on the menu is a large helping of murder.

While setting up at the library, Goldy spots a woman who bears a striking resemblance to Sandee Brisbane—the Sandee Brisbane who killed Goldy's ex-husband, the Jerk. But Sandee is supposed to be dead. Or so everyone believes. Goldy's suspicions mount when the body of Drew Wellington, a former district attorney, is found in a corner of the library with a map worth thousands of dollars stashed in his clothing. She's convinced that Sandee is involved. But the holiday madness is only just beginning for Goldy. Soon she's drawn into the dangerous, double-crossing world of high-end map dealing. And, like the ghost of Christmas past, Sandee keeps making an appearance. Could she be out to prove that revenge is sweet?

Particularize Books Supposing Sweet Revenge (A Goldy Bear Culinary Mystery #14)

Original Title: Sweet Revenge
ISBN: 006136357X (ISBN13: 9780061363573)
Edition Language: English
Series: A Goldy Bear Culinary Mystery #14

Rating Out Of Books Sweet Revenge (A Goldy Bear Culinary Mystery #14)
Ratings: 3.8 From 7507 Users | 494 Reviews

Criticism Out Of Books Sweet Revenge (A Goldy Bear Culinary Mystery #14)
Sweet Revenge is a solid 2.5 star novel, that unfortunately doesn't work well as a stand alone novel or else it would be closer to a 3 or 3.5 star. I got this book and a few others by Diane Mott Davidson at a used book sale, without realizing this was the 14th installment in a series.The bulk of this story involves elements from a previous story (apparently in book 12) and the summaries given in this book are not sufficient for someone who hasn't read that story. The basic gist can be

I know some may think it's corny, but I really like the food-related mysteries by Diane Mott Davidson. Every once in a while, I actually find a recipe I like. But mostly, Davidson writes a good story.In Sweet Revenge, Sandee Brisbane returns. The story takes place during a winter season, and I finished it during my own snowy season. Another good mystery.

I've read other books in this series but not necessarily in order. I found this one on the book exchange shelves at the Y. I don't think it's the best in the series.There are a couple different "mysteries" going on in this book, so not all the plot points go to the same mystery.Goldy makes stupid choices--and more than once within the confines of this novel. Sometimes I do wonder how she's still alive--or what it will take to smarten her choices. Then again, I also wonder why people keep

Book Review 3 of 5 stars for Sweet Revenge, the 14th book in the "Goldy Bear Schultz Culinary" cozy mystery series, written in 2007 by Diane Mott Davidson. I enjoyed this book and have been rather fond of the series, but it was not without its issues. What's great about this edition is not only do you have the normal delicious and fun recipes, but you've got a mystery about old maps and books. Goldy's catering at the library and serves up some fun themes between what she's preparing and the



It is Christmas and New Years time. Goldy Schultz's busiest time of the year. Her catering service is in high demand among the citizens of Aspen Meadow. How is she going to work in solving a murder with all her culinary demands?While she is setting up a special breakfast at the library, she thinks she sees a woman who should be dead! Is it really her or is it a look-alike? To top that off, the ex-DA is found dead in the library on the same morning. Not being the best thought of man, it is no

I grabbed this audio book as an antidote to a long 8 hour drive this summer. I wanted something entertaining and engaging enough to keep boredom at bay and my eyes wide awake. I broke my own rule with this story and deviated from starting a series at the very beginning. As everyone always says about most series, "you don't need to read them from the beginning." This is one of the places I exhibit a little OCD in my life, let me have it. But, that statement does apply in this case. A little long

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.