Nobody Loves a Bigfoot Like a Bigfoot Babe 
I posted this review on my blog months ago, I felt guilty about posting it because it sums up how much I hate this book. No more, sorry Simon Okill, but after seeing your rude comment on someone else's bad review, I realised I'm not the only one. I'm posting mine. I have an opinion.Even though the blurb is a little bitconfusing, this book looked very intriguing to me, seriously, who doesnt want to read a book about Bigfoots? It was described to me as a romantic comedy, let me tell you it was far
I bought Nobody Loves A Bigfoot Like A Bigfoot Babe in kindle version. Lately, I am not reading fiction, but I started reading this book, and I was pretty sure that I live in that very forest, step on the same shrubs that Bigfoot steps, feel the same as the Bigfoot do, understand their open innocent eyes, their feelings... On one hand, I wanted to flip page after page faster and faster to see what's going on behind the next bush, or to hear an answer of an opponent in a conversation. On another,

Nobody Loves a Bigfoot Like a Bigfoot Babe is a humorous blend of adult humor, naughty practical jokes, sex-starved FBI, wanton female Sheriff looking to get laid, demented crypto-zoologist and Duane a small time hero with a big time heart. He is the Phantom Bigfoot whose main purpose in life is to protect his tribe of Bigfoot from hunters and sightseers. This he does by dressing up as Bigfoot. Problem is not getting bagged and hung up on a hunter's wall. It's a laugh a minute, a real hoot that
Nobody Loves a Bigfoot Like a Bigfoot Babe SO MUCH FUN!Always wondered what I would have experienced reading the script of a TV series like Northern Exposure. Remember that one? I loved the zany characters and the way you never quite knew what to expect. Simon Okills story about a wacky yet warm rural town in Northern California, Big Beaver, introduces us to characters most readers are unlikely to forget. Unable to figure out what would happen next, I found myself reading and reading without any
Just realised I never reviewed this.I can honestly say this book made me laugh out loud! I enjoyed it so much, sad, funny and adult reading with a difference. I got it Kindle but will go back and get the paperback! <3
Simon Okill
Kindle Edition | Pages: 286 pages Rating: 3.99 | 143 Users | 32 Reviews

Be Specific About Of Books Nobody Loves a Bigfoot Like a Bigfoot Babe
| Title | : | Nobody Loves a Bigfoot Like a Bigfoot Babe |
| Author | : | Simon Okill |
| Book Format | : | Kindle Edition |
| Book Edition | : | first print |
| Pages | : | Pages: 286 pages |
| Published | : | December 6th 2012 by Christopher Matthews Publishing |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Paranormal. Urban Fantasy. Romance. Humor |
Interpretation In Pursuance Of Books Nobody Loves a Bigfoot Like a Bigfoot Babe
The Northern California town of Big Beaver has become a haven for Bigfoot, alien sightings and is home to The Phantom Bigfoot Bather. One particularly weird Beaverite, Duane, has kept the Bigfoot a secret, but to his utter dismay, a female Bigfoot abducts a teenager. Duane must use all his guile to stop his secret from getting out, especially now that MB, his close friend and crypto-zoologist, is on the trail, along with Sheriff Lou and the FBI. Can Duane keep his Bigfoot friends a secret? And what does MB discover deep in the forest?Describe Books During Nobody Loves a Bigfoot Like a Bigfoot Babe
| Edition Language: | English |
Rating Of Books Nobody Loves a Bigfoot Like a Bigfoot Babe
Ratings: 3.99 From 143 Users | 32 ReviewsWeigh Up Of Books Nobody Loves a Bigfoot Like a Bigfoot Babe
Such a funny and light-hearted book!I posted this review on my blog months ago, I felt guilty about posting it because it sums up how much I hate this book. No more, sorry Simon Okill, but after seeing your rude comment on someone else's bad review, I realised I'm not the only one. I'm posting mine. I have an opinion.Even though the blurb is a little bitconfusing, this book looked very intriguing to me, seriously, who doesnt want to read a book about Bigfoots? It was described to me as a romantic comedy, let me tell you it was far
I bought Nobody Loves A Bigfoot Like A Bigfoot Babe in kindle version. Lately, I am not reading fiction, but I started reading this book, and I was pretty sure that I live in that very forest, step on the same shrubs that Bigfoot steps, feel the same as the Bigfoot do, understand their open innocent eyes, their feelings... On one hand, I wanted to flip page after page faster and faster to see what's going on behind the next bush, or to hear an answer of an opponent in a conversation. On another,

Nobody Loves a Bigfoot Like a Bigfoot Babe is a humorous blend of adult humor, naughty practical jokes, sex-starved FBI, wanton female Sheriff looking to get laid, demented crypto-zoologist and Duane a small time hero with a big time heart. He is the Phantom Bigfoot whose main purpose in life is to protect his tribe of Bigfoot from hunters and sightseers. This he does by dressing up as Bigfoot. Problem is not getting bagged and hung up on a hunter's wall. It's a laugh a minute, a real hoot that
Nobody Loves a Bigfoot Like a Bigfoot Babe SO MUCH FUN!Always wondered what I would have experienced reading the script of a TV series like Northern Exposure. Remember that one? I loved the zany characters and the way you never quite knew what to expect. Simon Okills story about a wacky yet warm rural town in Northern California, Big Beaver, introduces us to characters most readers are unlikely to forget. Unable to figure out what would happen next, I found myself reading and reading without any
Just realised I never reviewed this.I can honestly say this book made me laugh out loud! I enjoyed it so much, sad, funny and adult reading with a difference. I got it Kindle but will go back and get the paperback! <3


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.