Be Specific About Books Toward Obsession Falls (Virtue Falls #2)
| Original Title: | Obsession Falls |
| ISBN: | 1250028477 (ISBN13: 9781250028471) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Virtue Falls #2 |
| Characters: | Rainbow Wintersong, Kateri Kwinault, Taylor Summers, Kennedy McManus, Michael Gracie, Summer Leigh, Jimmy Brachler |
| Setting: | Virtue Falls, Washington(United States) |
Christina Dodd
Hardcover | Pages: 392 pages Rating: 3.75 | 1794 Users | 318 Reviews
Narration As Books Obsession Falls (Virtue Falls #2)
In Obsession Falls, New York Times bestselling author Christina Dodd returns to the town of Virtue Falls, Washington-an idyllic place on the surface, but one that holds close its secrets...When Taylor Summers witnesses the death threat to a young boy, she does the only thing she can do-she sacrifices herself to distract the killers. Her reward is a life in ruins, on the run in the wilderness, barely surviving a bitter winter and the even more bitter knowledge she has lost everything: her career, her reputation, her identity. She finds refuge in Virtue Falls, and there comes face to face with the knowledge that, to live her life again, she must enlist the help of the man who does not trust her to defeat the man who would destroy her.
She's being hunted, but it's time to turn the tables....

Identify Based On Books Obsession Falls (Virtue Falls #2)
| Title | : | Obsession Falls (Virtue Falls #2) |
| Author | : | Christina Dodd |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 392 pages |
| Published | : | September 8th 2015 by St. Martin's Press |
| Categories | : | Romance. Romantic Suspense. Suspense. Mystery. Thriller |
Rating Based On Books Obsession Falls (Virtue Falls #2)
Ratings: 3.75 From 1794 Users | 318 ReviewsAssessment Based On Books Obsession Falls (Virtue Falls #2)
The first half: WTH?The second half: OMG!As a fan of this series, this was definitely not what I expected from the author. Let's just say, this installment wasn't quite up to par with the others. I really thought I was going to read a ROMANTIC suspense story, but I was totally mistaken. There was almost no romance in this story! Admittedly, I was a bit disappointed with this part. I wanted more romance, not just a hint of it. Damn, it wasn't fair!I felt ambivalent about this book. While readingmulti layered story with complex characters...danger, jealousy, obsession, weakness of character , insane and diabolical killer, judgmental would be lover. she foils a kidnapping, saves the child, gets blamed for it, nearly killed for her efforts. she barely survives the first and second times...thinks she finally kills the villain but gets a really nasty surprise. we meet kateri again as she slowly recovers from her horrific drowning and comes into her powers. hope the next book is about her.
Good thing that these books can be read as stand alone novels because if you missed reading any in this series you can go back and read them now. I did like this book. However it was one that I had to slowly build up to. The beginning of the story started out good with plenty of action but than it stayed steady with lots of talking. There was no build up to the danger that Taylor was running from. The romance between Taylor and Kennedy was also slow (almost too slow). Yet the last half of the

I really don't know what to think..when I started to read it, it was like OMG the old Christina Dodd is back!!!But then it all went somewhere... I don't know where :( I generally don't give less then 3 stars, and to think that this is on of my favorite authors it is quite difficult, but at the end this is one place where you should give your honest review or rating. Sorry but this one was not for me. Spoiler alert! I will be very short, as this is bad rating, and I don't like to swim in the
1-1/2 stars. This book was disturbing. Creepy, squicky, implausible, and off-putting. And Kennedy is an asshat.
The 2nd in the Virtue falls series and while I enjoyed it, I did like the 1st one better. There are a few crossover characters from #1. I get a kick out of Rainbow everytime she comes into play. The h in this story was kickass bad but made some dense decisions. The H (if it is who I am assuming it is) is strong, handsome, clever, but too obsessed. Good storyline. Plenty of action and turmoil. I will continue reading the rest in my own time.
I have been a fan of Christian Dodd for years. I just finished her book "Obsession Falls". Usually I can tell what is going to happen or how the story ends. This book took me on twists and turns and I did not know how it would end at all. Loved it and would recommend it for anyone to read. I can not wait for her next book in this series to come out! Christian Dodd did not disappoint me and hope she has the next book out soon.


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.