How to Sleep with a Movie Star 
A random grab off of the library shelf. I was actually quite surprised by it. The only thing that was annoying was how often Cole was referred to as Cole Brannon. Especially once he became a solid character in the story. Otherwise it was a good summer read!
Love the always-dependable, always-predictable chick lit. Laughed out loud and put a smile on my face. Lovely :)

I absolutely love this book. It's one of my favorites, I have no problems reading it over and over again.
This was a pretty good book. Definitely "chick-lit" but "chick-lit" with substance and brains!Not being an overly avid fan of "chick-lit" my expectations from these authors are usually somewhat sub-standard to the rest of the literature world. Too many sappy, unwitting writers have crept into the chick-lit world and lowered what seems to be the norm for what people have come to expect. Chick-lit tends to mean a book of just girly stuff, light reading with no brains needed. When I find an author
The good: * This book was a quick and easy read* The main character and her best friend were awesome! I love good female characters!The bad:* Cole Brannon. Not that he wasn't a nice guy, but he's absent throughout 90% of the story. Claire does her interview with him. Has the drunken meeting in a bar with him. Has the angry conversation with him about the roses where she is a total bitch. Other than those three meetings (and the last one was really short), there is nothing! And that all happened
This is another book I overhyped for myself. I expected this to be THE best book of 2018 and unfortunately I just couldnt love it, which is okay not all books are for everyone. Dont get me wrong its probably a really good book but it felt as if I`ve read it at least 5 times already. I seriously despise characters that are only made to be hated and this one had a lot of them, the whole she-hates-me-cause-she-wants-to-be-me feels a bit high-schooly to me. I wish there was some character
Kristin Harmel
Paperback | Pages: 326 pages Rating: 3.69 | 1949 Users | 140 Reviews

Identify Books As How to Sleep with a Movie Star
| Original Title: | How to Sleep with a Movie Star |
| ISBN: | 0446694479 (ISBN13: 9780446694476) |
| Edition Language: | English |
Description Concering Books How to Sleep with a Movie Star
This is another book I overhyped for myself. I expected this to be THE best book of 2018 and unfortunately I just couldn´t love it, which is okay not all books are for everyone. Don´t get me wrong its probably a really good book but it felt as if I`ve read it at least 5 times already. I seriously despise characters that are only made to be hated and this one had a lot of them, the whole she-hates-me-cause-she-wants-to-be-me feels a bit high-schooly to me. I wish there was some character development I guess...Point Based On Books How to Sleep with a Movie Star
| Title | : | How to Sleep with a Movie Star |
| Author | : | Kristin Harmel |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 326 pages |
| Published | : | February 16th 2006 by 5 Spot (first published 2006) |
| Categories | : | Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Romance. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary. Fiction |
Rating Based On Books How to Sleep with a Movie Star
Ratings: 3.69 From 1949 Users | 140 ReviewsJudge Based On Books How to Sleep with a Movie Star
This is another book I overhyped for myself. I expected this to be THE best book of 2018 and unfortunately I just couldnt love it, which is okay not all books are for everyone. Dont get me wrong its probably a really good book but it felt as if I`ve read it at least 5 times already. I seriously despise characters that are only made to be hated and this one had a lot of them, the whole she-hates-me-cause-she-wants-to-be-me feels a bit high-schooly to me. I wish there was some characterA random grab off of the library shelf. I was actually quite surprised by it. The only thing that was annoying was how often Cole was referred to as Cole Brannon. Especially once he became a solid character in the story. Otherwise it was a good summer read!
Love the always-dependable, always-predictable chick lit. Laughed out loud and put a smile on my face. Lovely :)

I absolutely love this book. It's one of my favorites, I have no problems reading it over and over again.
This was a pretty good book. Definitely "chick-lit" but "chick-lit" with substance and brains!Not being an overly avid fan of "chick-lit" my expectations from these authors are usually somewhat sub-standard to the rest of the literature world. Too many sappy, unwitting writers have crept into the chick-lit world and lowered what seems to be the norm for what people have come to expect. Chick-lit tends to mean a book of just girly stuff, light reading with no brains needed. When I find an author
The good: * This book was a quick and easy read* The main character and her best friend were awesome! I love good female characters!The bad:* Cole Brannon. Not that he wasn't a nice guy, but he's absent throughout 90% of the story. Claire does her interview with him. Has the drunken meeting in a bar with him. Has the angry conversation with him about the roses where she is a total bitch. Other than those three meetings (and the last one was really short), there is nothing! And that all happened
This is another book I overhyped for myself. I expected this to be THE best book of 2018 and unfortunately I just couldnt love it, which is okay not all books are for everyone. Dont get me wrong its probably a really good book but it felt as if I`ve read it at least 5 times already. I seriously despise characters that are only made to be hated and this one had a lot of them, the whole she-hates-me-cause-she-wants-to-be-me feels a bit high-schooly to me. I wish there was some character


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.