Sunday, July 12, 2020

Online Books Crushed (Rushed #2) Download Free

Itemize Books In Pursuance Of Crushed (Rushed #2)

Edition Language: English
Series: Rushed #2, Jet City College #5
Online Books Crushed (Rushed #2) Download Free
Crushed (Rushed #2) Kindle Edition | Pages: 221 pages
Rating: 3.98 | 165 Users | 25 Reviews

Define Regarding Books Crushed (Rushed #2)

Title:Crushed (Rushed #2)
Author:Gina Robinson
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:1
Pages:Pages: 221 pages
Published:October 20th 2014 by Amazon Publishing (first published October 1st 2014)
Categories:New Adult. Romance. Young Adult

Representaion Concering Books Crushed (Rushed #2)

Some loves can't be… Crushed

Morgan
Have you ever done something stupid? Like get drunk and hookup with a guy because your heart was broken by someone else? Like his best friend. And then done something really dumb, like fall in love with your hookup? Hookups aren't stick-around guys. I'm hoping Dakota will be different. But hoping has gotten me in trouble before.

Dakota
The absolute last girl I want to see in my court-ordered alcohol and drug information school, the girl who landed me here in the first place, walks in. After we hooked up, I thought I'd gotten Morgan out of my system. So why is my pulse racing? I can't afford to screw up right now. I know I should avoid her. Morgan has a way of messing up my life. But she's the only one who understands.

Rating Regarding Books Crushed (Rushed #2)
Ratings: 3.98 From 165 Users | 25 Reviews

Notice Regarding Books Crushed (Rushed #2)
*I received a copy in exchange for an honest review*Gina has done it again. She has written a novel that I enjoyed so much I finished it in a day. It was originally hard for me to like Morgan. She was the perceived villain in Rushed, and played the part of royal bitch beautifully. Even in this story, you sort of want to shake her a bit to knock some sense into her.  However,  the more I read from her point of view, I started to feel a little sympathy and grew to like her.I liked Dakota from

I tried really hard to love these characters, but often times I felt they were shallow and selfish. Probably because of this, the book just drug on for me with no real excitement.

*I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review*I give Crushed 4.5 stars!Note: This is book two in the Rushed Series, but can be read as a standalone. Even though the author gives the backstory in the beginning of the book, I do recommend reading book one Rushed. I don't even know where to begin. I thought I would get the story of the stuck up, spooiled bitch from book one, Rushed, but boy was I wrong!! I am loving this series! I think I like Morgan's book better

I love this series so much.. Such a great story.. I love Morgan and Dak.. So much!!! On to the 3rd book

Gina Robinson was born in Baltimore, Maryland but grew up in the Pacific Northwest and considers herself a native of Washington State. Since her debut novel was published, her books have delighted readers and received positive reviews in Publishers Weekly, Booklist, and Romantic Times Book Reviews.As a voracious reader herself and fan of all types of romantic stories, she writes romance and

** 3.5 Stars **What do most kids look forward to most when they go to college? It is the higher learning process? Is it the independence from their families? Is it to better themselves for the future? Well maybe. But, I think most kids go to college for the Party Experience, the fraternities and sororities, and freedom to do whatever they want. Most kids manage to get the experiences they want and reap the benefits of a college education. They become responsible adults and look back on their

Overall I liked this book it just took me a while to get going and to get used to the whole delta Greek mythology which was used.Ok so the story of Morgan and Dakota Morgan at the beginning I literally couldn't stand her she was cold callous and honestly a bitch but once you strip back the layers and dig a little deeper you see the real Morgan,who like any girl is insecure and really just wants to be loved so her and Dakota are sworn enemies and come together during adis a few sessions mild

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.