List Based On Books Sealed with a Kiss (Diary of a Crush #3)
| Title | : | Sealed with a Kiss (Diary of a Crush #3) |
| Author | : | Sarra Manning |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 278 pages |
| Published | : | June 8th 2006 by Speak (first published 2004) |
| Categories | : | Young Adult. Romance. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Contemporary |
Sarra Manning
Paperback | Pages: 278 pages Rating: 3.99 | 1471 Users | 65 Reviews
Narration Supposing Books Sealed with a Kiss (Diary of a Crush #3)
5 Words: Now it's finished. Empty feeling.I came to the end of this book with a slightly empty feeling. It wasn't that it was a bad book, in fact it's far the opposite. It's just that you end up investing so much in the series that you can't help feeling a little bit lost when it finishes.
Edie and Dylan grow up a lot in this book, probably more than they have in the previous two books combined. They discover so much more about themselves and their relationships.
Edie and Dylan's journey is lovely and frustrating and tough and revealing. And a little bit scary. I really enjoyed reading it.
I thought the ending was somewhat bitter-sweet, and I was left wanting more. But there never will be :(

Mention Books During Sealed with a Kiss (Diary of a Crush #3)
| Original Title: | Sealed with a Kiss (Diary of a Crush, Book 3) |
| ISBN: | 0142406481 (ISBN13: 9780142406489) |
| Edition Language: | English URL http://www.hodderkidsauthors.com/manning/diary_1.html |
| Series: | Diary of a Crush #3 |
Rating Based On Books Sealed with a Kiss (Diary of a Crush #3)
Ratings: 3.99 From 1471 Users | 65 ReviewsNotice Based On Books Sealed with a Kiss (Diary of a Crush #3)
I loved the series so much I went out and bought the entire trilogy. The romance kept me, as a reader, on my feet. Just heartbreaking. Love it. Recommend for fans of Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. This you won't regret. Edie can be very stubborn and ignorant, but I love this book anyways. 5/5 stars.Dylan and Edie's relationship in my eyes is so strong even though they've gone threw a lot of rough patches (AND I MEAN A LOT) they are still as close as ever and during this road trip i think it shows really the true love that Dylan had for Edie like a one point Edie gets really ill (the type of ill you need to go to hospital for) and at that part they are in a fight but the way Dylan reacts is just so ADORABLE love them as a couple.P.S i'M SO GLAD THEY DIDN'T GET MARRIED and i <3 JESSEP.P.S
Loved this series so much!!! So cute!

Edie's storytelling is just so readable. She's got this fun and flirty style that just sucks me right into her world and her problems and her joys. And Dylan would catch my eye and look at me as if I was the most beautiful girl in the bar. Which I wasnt but it was very nice of him to think so. I love that they're such a real couple with their own set of likes and dislikes. They have habits that annoy each other and they say things they don't mean. But they couldn't do without the other. This
5 Words: Now it's finished. Empty feeling.I came to the end of this book with a slightly empty feeling. It wasn't that it was a bad book, in fact it's far the opposite. It's just that you end up investing so much in the series that you can't help feeling a little bit lost when it finishes.Edie and Dylan grow up a lot in this book, probably more than they have in the previous two books combined. They discover so much more about themselves and their relationships.Edie and Dylan's journey is lovely
Not my favorite of the three, but still great!Originally on my blog: http://ilovedthisbook.blogspot.comI think Manning's later stuff is more polished, but I'll tell you why these were so great to me. First of all I love Edie who is our voice for the three books. I love how she grows up and matures in the books. I love that she has the same weakness for moody art boys that I had when I was her age. I love all the kissing. I love the Britishisms that Edie uses in sassy ways to make me laugh. I
What can I say I am sad and happy at the same time. Sad because the series has ended I am going to miss Dylan and Edie. I like reading about the two of them. I just can't put a name on that feeling. I laugh, I feel sad, happy and in love. Their relationship is never free of any misunderstanding but all relationships are like that. I love that Edie has finally grown up. On the second book she realized that boys should not be the ones to define her life. Here, on the third book she is starting to


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.