Friday, July 10, 2020

Reading Books For FreeReasonable Doubt: Volume 1 (Reasonable Doubt #1) Online

Declare Epithetical Books Reasonable Doubt: Volume 1 (Reasonable Doubt #1)

Title:Reasonable Doubt: Volume 1 (Reasonable Doubt #1)
Author:Whitney G.
Book Format:Nook
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 78 pages
Published:March 31st 2014
Categories:Romance. Adult Fiction. Erotica. Contemporary. Contemporary Romance. New Adult
Reading Books For FreeReasonable Doubt: Volume 1 (Reasonable Doubt #1) Online
Reasonable Doubt: Volume 1 (Reasonable Doubt #1) Nook | Pages: 78 pages
Rating: 4.09 | 36127 Users | 3291 Reviews

Chronicle In Pursuance Of Books Reasonable Doubt: Volume 1 (Reasonable Doubt #1)

My cock has an appetite.

A huge and very particular appetite: Blonde, curvy, and preferably not a fucking liar... (Although, that's a story for another day.)

As a high profile lawyer, I don't have time to waste on relationships, so I fulfill my needs by anonymously chatting and sleeping with women I meet online.

My rules are simple: One dinner. One night. No repeats.

This is only casual sex. Nothing more. Nothing less.

At least it was , until "Alyssa"...

She was supposed to be a 27 year old lawyer, a book hoarder, and completely unattractive. She was supposed to be someone I shared law advice with late at night, someone I could trust with details of my weekly escapades.

But then she came into my firm for an interview—a college-intern interview, and everything fucking changed...

Present Books Toward Reasonable Doubt: Volume 1 (Reasonable Doubt #1)

Original Title: Reasonable Doubt Volume One ISBN13 2940149543335
Edition Language: English
Series: Reasonable Doubt #1
Characters: Andrew Hamilton, Aubrey Everhart
Setting: Durham, North Carolina(United States)


Rating Epithetical Books Reasonable Doubt: Volume 1 (Reasonable Doubt #1)
Ratings: 4.09 From 36127 Users | 3291 Reviews

Crit Epithetical Books Reasonable Doubt: Volume 1 (Reasonable Doubt #1)
***5 Thoreau Stars***OMG..... Seriously I need BOOK 2 STAT!!!! How can you not love this novella... Hot sexy lawyer..Check.. Dirty talks..Check... Hot Sex...Check... Lies after Lies,...Check and a shocker for an ending..BIG FAT CHECK!!! Ummm...Ms. Whitney G., please don't make us wait too long for Book 2.. I need more Andrew and Aubrey!!!!! Andrew Hamilton is 32 years and a high profile lawyer. He is smart, sexy, and one hell of a dirty talker. He only has three simple rules to abide by when it

5 CoCkY-As-FuCk StArSORDER IN COURT.....I SAY....ORDER!! THE CHARGESCharge 1 Without any Reasonable Doubt this novella will cause addiction to book series. Charge 2 Creating the most Cock-Sure, Arrogant, Snarky, Filthy Talking MC ever. Charge 3 Creating Sassy heroine Alyssa - Ms Aubrey Everhart - loved her. These two left me in snark heaven they were so funny. Charge 4 Causing risk of personal safety to readers by writing the most Cockiest & funniest statements I have EVER read. Possibly

Dang it! I need the next book, now!! I need more Andrew ;)

Andrew Hamilton was a high-profile lawyer working in a big lawyer firm in Nowhere, NC. He was obsessed with sex, loved one-night stands ending with one, and kept visiting all known online dating sites to find yet another woman to have sex with. The book blurb gives an excellent quote about him and I cannot help copying it here:My cock has an appetite.A huge and very particular appetite: Blonde, curvy, and preferably not a fucking liar... Aubrey Everhart was an undergraduate student majoring in

Reasonable Doubt is a short novella that needs to be devoured and adored. Its about a girl called Alyssa and a high profile lawyer who has a penchant for blonde curvy women. He meets them anonymously online, chats and then... Dinner, sex and no repeat. The main characters are fabulous! Andrew Hamilton is, "...as sexy as fuck. Enigmatic, charismatic, and divine, youll want to eat him up and rescue him all in one go. He needs control. He needs truth. He needs only one thing from the women he

This book was outstanding! I can't wait for the next installment! For such a short read, the connection to the characters and the progression of the story was incredibly natural and didn't seem rushed at all, unlike most. This is the first book I've read by this author and I will definitely be reading more of her work. The story is well-written and absolutely hilarious. The author was able to create an angsty, steamy, sexy story that was entertaining and believable, in a way that most

This was amazing!I absolutely loved it!ONE DINNER,ONE NIGHT,NO REPEATS This is the way Andrew acts around women..he's a manwhore!He's a lawyer who doesn't have time for relationships..so he meets women in an online dating site, also he is member on a lawyer site which he meets Alyssa and instantly they become friends and chat everyday for 6 mounths..He insists to meet her ..but she doesn't want to meet him because she doesn't want to change the friendly relatioship, which they have.. Alyssa asks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.