Friday, July 10, 2020

Reading Books A Job From Hell (Ancient Legends #1) For Free

Present Of Books A Job From Hell (Ancient Legends #1)

Title:A Job From Hell (Ancient Legends #1)
Author:Jayde Scott
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 371 pages
Published:May 1st 2011 (first published April 30th 2011)
Categories:Paranormal. Vampires. Fantasy. Young Adult. Romance
Reading Books A Job From Hell (Ancient Legends #1) For Free
A Job From Hell (Ancient Legends #1) ebook | Pages: 371 pages
Rating: 3.55 | 8057 Users | 661 Reviews

Commentary Toward Books A Job From Hell (Ancient Legends #1)

The moment Amber starts her summer job in Scotland and sets eyes upon Aidan, her fate is sealed. Summoned by an ancient bond, she can never love another. Lost in the woods one night Amber enters Aidan's deadly world when she unknowingly participates in a paranormal race and promptly wins the first prize...a prize worth killing for.

In a world of forbidden love, ancient enemies, legends and rituals, nothing is as it seems and no one can be trusted. Life will never be the same again, unless she enters the Otherworld. But to do so, Amber must die...

Books of the Ancient Legends Series:

A Job From Hell
Beelzebub Girl
Voodoo Kiss
Dead And Beyond
Forever And Beyond
Shadow Blood

The books can be read as stand-alone stories, but it is advisable to read them in order to get the most enjoyment from the series.

Point Books Concering A Job From Hell (Ancient Legends #1)

Original Title: A Job From Hell
ISBN: 1458183726 (ISBN13: 9781458183729)
Edition Language: English
Series: Ancient Legends #1
Setting: Scotland


Rating Of Books A Job From Hell (Ancient Legends #1)
Ratings: 3.55 From 8057 Users | 661 Reviews

Write Up Of Books A Job From Hell (Ancient Legends #1)
No, just no.UGH, why did I read this. Moments of my life I will never get back :(No I don't want to read the sequels and no this book shouldn't have been published.No imagination went into this book. It was more like,"hmmm what are people into these days? The supernatural world! I KNOW! I'll write a completely generic book with a really annoying main character and a vampire who loves her." Sound like something you know? I'll give you a hint: Edward and Bella. Now I've never read Twilight, but I

My thoughts? The cover was definitly an eye-catcher. That's what lead me to 'A Job From Hell' in the first place(it was b/c of the title too). And when I read the summary I made up my mind- Read it is. Once I was through half the book I realized this wasn't what I expected(in a good way). The most lovable thing is -what else?- the relationship. Amber and Aidan are great together. You have all the conflicts and humor(Bonus!). Also the wonderful characters- Cass and Kieran always getting on top of

Gah.There are so many things that annoy me about this book. So I'm not going to go into it too much, otherwise it'll just turn into a rant.It has all the cliches of a paranormal romance, and all the characters are quite flat. The lead - Amber - is supposed to be all strong-willed and adjusts to the idea of vampires/demons etc. very quickly, yet gets talked into stealing some jewels in about 30 seconds flat. She can't make up her mind about Aiden (gorgeous vampire cliche - check!) and seems to go

I loved it. It's one of my favourite books of all times because it's funny, has a great, original plot and lots of hot guys. The writing's beautiful with lots of depth, witty dialogue and picturesque description. It reminded me a bit of Sophie Kinsella's style but with more action, better dialogue and lots of paranormal elements. The romance part was sizzling hot. And Lucifer's daughter Cassandra and Aidan's brother Kieran had me rolling on the floor with laughter.The paranormal elements were

Amazing Amazing! It's my all time favourite. The writing is so captivating and every chapter left me clinging for more. It's the humour that I love. The twists that took me by surprise. The plot line that is just perfect. The ending I didn't see coming. Some complain that it is too fast paced. For a book with almost 450 pages, I think this is the best part. ok, so it is filled with lots of action but I don't think one can complain. You feel like you take a world travel by reading it and Jayde

MY GOD, STOP WITH THE FRICKIN' BANTERING! *deep breath* Okay, with that out of the way, this is a book with some nice ideas that rubbed me entirely the wrong way. Amber has just been dumped off at a castle in Scotland to work as a housekeeper. It's clear she is out of her league, but that's okay because they are there to steal some diamonds from a hut. I'm not sure how Amber's brother even found that they were there, but okay. Unfortunately those diamonds are part of a puzzle that confers the

Having just completed an epic fantasy series I have spent the past 3 hours trolling Goodreads to find a new series to sink my teeth into. That's right - 3 hours of going though the lists, reading the reviews and deciding if I felt like sticking with the historical/magical fantasy adventures or dipping back into the vampire genre of which there is a disgustingly high amount of seriously crappy reads that upset my inner hippy when I think about all the poor trees who gave their lives in the

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.