Present Books Concering The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld #2)
| Original Title: | The Darkest Kiss |
| ISBN: | 0373772327 (ISBN13: 9780373772322) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Lords of the Underworld #2 |
| Characters: | Anya - Goddess of Anarchy, Lucien / Death, William (Lords of the Underworld) |
| Setting: | Budapest(Hungary) |

Gena Showalter
Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 368 pages Rating: 4.26 | 49542 Users | 1768 Reviews
Define Containing Books The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld #2)
| Title | : | The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld #2) |
| Author | : | Gena Showalter |
| Book Format | : | Mass Market Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 368 pages |
| Published | : | May 27th 2008 by HQN Books |
| Categories | : | Romance. Paranormal Romance. Fantasy. Paranormal. Demons |
Relation During Books The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld #2)
She has tempted many men...but never found her equal. Until now.Though she has lived for centuries, Anya, goddess of Anarchy, has never known pleasure. Until Lucien, the incarnation of death—a warrior eternally doomed to take souls to the hereafter. He draws her like no other. And Anya will risk anything to have him.
But when the merciless Lord of the Underworld is ordered by the gods to claim Anya herself, their uncontrollable attraction becomes an anguished pursuit. Now they must defeat the unconquerable forces that control them, before their thirst for one another demands a sacrifice of love beyond imagining...
Rating Containing Books The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld #2)
Ratings: 4.26 From 49542 Users | 1768 ReviewsArticle Containing Books The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld #2)
Opening Line: " Anya, Goddess of Anarchy, daughter of Lawlessness, and dealer of disorder, stood on the edge of a crowded dance floor."THE DARKEST KISS is book 2 in the exciting and original Lords Of The Underworld series and it's absolutely fantastic. Gena Showalter has outdone herself here, further developing previous characters and sub-plots she has also created my new favourite couple in Lucian and Anya. Their story is filled with raw emotion, tons of sexual tension and non-stop adventure.My, my, my. I don't know how I'm going to wait another month for the final book in this trilogy by Gena Showalter. I really enjoyed the first book "The Darkest Night" (see my review), but I just loved "The Darkest Kiss". And the hunk on the cover...whew, hold on to your hats ladies, cause he's one steaming hunk of manhood, er demonhood?He is Death. Since he was the leader of his men and released the demons from the box, it's only fitting that the demon he houses is Death. His job is to ferry the
But Miranda...it's been forever since you read this book. Where's the review??Sometimes, you need a moment to compose yourself after reading a truly awful book.It's been nearly four months.*ominous silence* Welcome one, welcome all to yet another Gena-themed rant. Now, this book wasn't all bad but that's not to say that there aren't bad parts.To catch you all up: The Lords of the Underworld were delectable immortal warriors who were possessed by the demon spirits that had once resided inside

Perhaps I spoke too soon regarding this series? I was surprised to see that this book had higher ratings than the first book? What gives, folks? I was really unimpressed with this one. My ratings ranged from 1 to 3 stars in the book, never anything higher than that. Yes, I know I said I liked a touch of ridiculousness, but the keyword was a touch of ridiculous! Not absurd.... which is exactly what I got throughout the book. Lucien was not a bad hero. I did not like that he was weak or losing for
I loved this book. Lucien was absolutely sigh-worthy to me. So sad and lonely. And, he got his very own heroine who wouldn't give up on him. I think it took some major confidence to go after her man full throttle the way Anya did. From the beginning, I knew I would like Anya. She was the kind of heroine who knows what she wants, and is willing to work for it. Yes, she's a prankster, rather silly, in her own words, and not much for telling the truth, and she can be a pain in the butt at times.
4.5 Anarchy and Sass Stars The Darkest kiss, the second book in the LOTU series was a good read, but not as good as book 1. I liked Lucien, but he got on my nerves a bit with this emo "I'm so ugly, no one loves me, I'm going to eat worms" crap. It got old really quick and he did it for so long that I wanted to slap him. I mean I get it, he was badly scarred, but God. Lucien(who housed the Demon of Death in him) was a tortured soul. As the carrier of Death he had to take souls to Heaven or Hell.
~~~ 3 "comme ci comme ça" stars~~~Equal parts of cheesy, boring and entertaining. I was losing interest in this book through the story, but toward the end the story picked up a little and it was semi-enjoyable, I guess. I didn't hate this book, but I didn't love it either. There was one thing I really hated in this book. H recalled his dead ex-lover everytime he did something with h as in: Mariah(ex) was my first and only true love. I suffered and burnt like that time I grieved for Mariah. I


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.